News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

classic pk

Started by drakedriller, January 25, 2012, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

would you rather have classic pk back or just pking as is???

yes
either way is fine with me
no

Yoho

Having it so anyone can win in a fight makes it more fun!

Old Pking was crap at the end anyway, most people just used to mass on chocs.  >:(

gomes97

is it possible to bring it back the oldest pking style???
if it isn't the most people are happy which whip pking style happy to

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Kryptonite

Quote from: Grievous on January 29, 2012, 05:32:21 AM
Are you kidding me? Pking is more dead that it ever has been. You seem to think there are 5, 10, 20+ people in the wildy, most of them being "new players". That's not the case, at all. Log on someday, and go check ::wildy yourself.

Dude quit assuming things. I've seen wildy... Stop acting like I'm clueless about everything. Also, could you imagine the old PKing with the new gear that's been released?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

killstrike

when i im online there are 5 people in wildy.
and much times 0 too

Grievous

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 29, 2012, 12:10:42 PM
Are you kidding me? Pking is more dead that it ever has been. You seem to think there are 5, 10, 20+ people in the wildy, most of them being "new players". That's not the case, at all. Log on someday, and go check ::wildy yourself.

Dude quit assuming things. I've seen wildy... Stop acting like I'm clueless about everything. Also, could you imagine the old PKing with the new gear that's been released?

Bandos/Sigils and the new 508 items are mostly used as a currency, nobody is risking that. I don't have anything against you, but you should really check out wildy sometime, and see how it is, I can assure you it's not the way you seem to think it is.

I Merk

I don't get why you guys want the 'Old School' players back so much. Some of them got bored of Worldscape completely and they're not going come back. Pking now is fine the way it is all we need is more Pkers.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Grievous on January 29, 2012, 01:09:54 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on January 29, 2012, 12:10:42 PM

Bandos/Sigils and the new 508 items are mostly used as a currency, nobody is risking that. I don't have anything against you, but you should really check out wildy sometime, and see how it is, I can assure you it's not the way you seem to think it is.

I know. It's always empty until people start advertising to go there. I told you I've seen it. Nothing against you either btw.

weed

Kevin

I pk in bandos and sigil on my account

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on January 29, 2012, 04:35:06 PM
I pk in bandos and sigil on my account

I PK in tassets and torso, if I had a sigil I'd use it. The people you see PKing without these things are probably the people who die a lot.

weed

drakedriller

ok sorry for this guys i haven't exactly been a very active player recently because of school work and stuff that i had to catch up on and i just now reread my poll and not even i understand it xD lolz what i meant for the poll to be was yes-i want classic pk back no-i like pk the way it is and i don't want it changed. sorry everyone i'll start being more active as soon as i can.

drakedriller

one last thing kevin if you could please change the poll to where you can change your vote because the poll didn't make much sense like i said before

Dug

This is the same issue as before..
Some people wanted to Bring back classic... while others wanted to play blitz..
Unfortunately here, we can't bring both for a test run, it's either one or the other.
No matter what, you can't satisfy everyone =\.
In addition, you guys have to realize, it's not only the internal shit that's affecting worldscape, but the external shit =\. Meaning, other servers, along with rs are too competitive, people are failing classes and being forced to study, some are actually working so they can earn money for a living =\.
Whatever happens, just be grateful.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

killstrike

i have a idea why cant make ry a beta like old pking and then see what everybody play.
and then  add what the most people plaY?

Joris

If you guys want the classic pk back, the people who build this server need to optimize everything and fix all bugs in the game. Cuz old pking sucked like hell.... It was waaaaay too buggy and unfair.

But that's just my opinion....

freak m4n

Quote from: iTzFAKERZ on January 30, 2012, 12:02:30 PM
If you guys want the classic pk back, the people who build this server need to optimize everything and fix all bugs in the game. Cuz old pking sucked like hell.... It was waaaaay too buggy and unfair.

But that's just my opinion....

You were there? @ the old pking?

I got the same opinions like the other ones before me. You just needed skill to kill someone. Now it's just casting veng on the right time. I liked the old hits, the 3 hits, the food glitch. Even though I know it would be more laggy than now. What about if someone advertise for this server? That would be better than signing up for www.moparscape.org and just wait for new people to join.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.