News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Bought a bike..

Started by M I K E, January 25, 2012, 04:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

It cost me 150 euros what is somewhere around 130-180 dollars i guess.. im gonna fix that a little and paint and put it for sale again.. for 500+ dollars (:

Kevin

M I K E

Quote from: Kevin on January 25, 2012, 04:52:04 PM
Have fun with it :D

Yep i already had lots.. :D it is not working at the moment though, i gotta buy a new carburettor.

Kevin

Quote from: M I K E on January 26, 2012, 08:09:09 AM
Quote from: Kevin on January 25, 2012, 04:52:04 PM
Have fun with it :D

Yep i already had lots.. :D it is not working at the moment though, i gotta buy a new carburettor.

It's a nice way to learn things :D You should look for a book or something about your bike. Learn everything about it. A nice hobby

Joker

Congratz,My friend have fun with it..But take care while riding it so you don't get smashed. :D

Dug

I want one so  bad, so i don't have to depend on anyone to drive me -.-, I mean seriously!
No-one in my family wants to drive me to get information about this certain topic....
In order to get a bike, i need a bikers license which is no-where to be found, even if my parents considered it =\.
Don't merch people noob :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

@Kevin, i know nearly everything in theory already (:
@Joker, i will drive safely and resposibly. I dont have drivers licence yet so if i crash or get caught i gotta pay it all. :S
@Dug, i had the same thing i wanted it really bad for like 2 years.. O_o But its a little diffrent for you i think :/ And i didnt merch it, he just sold it cheap to me (;

freak m4n

Mike bought a bike,
it was a look a like from Batman's motorbike?

Lolwut. :D
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

M I K E

Quote from: freak m4n on January 28, 2012, 09:05:04 AM
Mike bought a bike,
it was a look a like from Batman's motorbike?

Lolwut. :D

BatBike hell yea!! (:

Mmm

I saw no reason to Delete my Post.
I was telling him to take care.

M I K E

Quote from: Mmm on January 29, 2012, 09:03:23 AM
I saw no reason to Delete my Post.
I was telling him to take care.

Me either, so sad. And i think it was funny.. Im gonna buy some new parts to this shit in a week to probaply get it going better (:

Jake

Probably because whoever deleted thought you were trolling or something.

Nice bike :)

M I K E

Quote from: Jake on January 29, 2012, 04:55:22 PM
Probably because whoever deleted thought you were trolling or something.

Nice bike :)

Yea obvious trolls are obvious.. (:

And thanks, we changed the owner today and the incurance n shit. I was riding it yesterday it worked for a moment but then it started to slow down because of one part what i need to change.. O_o