News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY

Started by Kevin, January 12, 2012, 07:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

It's true..... We shouldn't fight for hate, We should fight for liberty.

Diva La Viva

Try to get that in everyones thick heads, to example al qaida... i don't thing that they'll give a crap about it.
It would be kinda legit with a world like that tho... but then of course my journalism career would go to pipsvängen as we sweds say. 8)

M I K E

Shared in The name of humanity.

Joker

I am proud that Cairo,The capital of my country is mentioned in that great video.
That's from the best speeches I have ever heard.

Dug

If only, obama could give such a speech,
This is not meant to be offensive, I merely said this, because I'm pretty sure, that the president of the United states, is the most view'd individual when giving a speech that reaches outside that individual's country's borders.
P.s what would happen, if the entire world had united, would things be the same or change for the better and worse?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

A lot of American's don't like Obama. I am one of them. I didn't want him to be President to begin with. I am thankful it is coming to an end. But we still have the people who fall for his lies and want him to become President again, or one of these other Monkey Candidates.

We have a Hyprocrite/Lobbiest running
We have a Flip-Flopper running
We have an idiot running
And we have a Counterfeit Conservative

Then we have Ron Paul, who has not lied to us, who has been speaking the truth that people don't necessarily like to hear, but he knows what he is doing. I really which he becomes President.

Kryptonite

Is there any democrats running atm? All I hear about is republicans.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sean

Quote from: Kevin on January 31, 2012, 05:48:12 PM
A lot of American's don't like Obama. I am one of them. I didn't want him to be President to begin with. I am thankful it is coming to an end. But we still have the people who fall for his lies and want him to become President again, or one of these other Monkey Candidates.

We have a Hyprocrite/Lobbiest running
We have a Flip-Flopper running
We have an idiot running
And we have a Counterfeit Conservative

Then we have Ron Paul, who has not lied to us, who has been speaking the truth that people don't necessarily like to hear, but he knows what he is doing. I really which he becomes President.

I'm glad to see this. And to see that someone else realizes.

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 31, 2012, 08:52:06 PM
Is there any democrats running atm? All I hear about is republicans.

The rule of book is to not run against someone of your own party, for example, Obama is democratic thus the other democratic party members should not run against another democratic.