News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Presidential Election 2012

Started by Kevin, January 24, 2012, 05:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Krest I V on February 10, 2012, 07:46:11 PM
I think that Ron Paul is the second best Republican candidate, but sadly he is only the fourth most likely to get the Republican nomination. Other than him, Romney is the only other candidate that wouldn't destroy America. Obama is still the best candidate and he will be reelected.

Yeah I agree, everyone is dogging on Obama for not following through but he has done better than the past recent ones..

But it solely comes down to opinion.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

ratman3

Atleast Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich are two of the candidates, that actually know the political system.  When we look at Obama, who massively increased our debt, shrunk the military, and caused many people to lose their jobs, it's cearly evident that Obama's plan has only caused for America's Problems to escalade.  It's clearly evident, that if we are able to get a strong Republican past the primaries, that we can defeat Obama.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Recoil

Quote from: ratman3 on February 11, 2012, 05:36:27 PM
Atleast Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich are two of the candidates, that actually know the political system.  When we look at Obama, who massively increased our debt, shrunk the military, and caused many people to lose their jobs, it's cearly evident that Obama's plan has only caused for America's Problems to escalade.  It's clearly evident, that if we are able to get a strong Republican past the primaries, that we can defeat Obama.
1. Obama created jobs, never destroyed.
2. He didn't increase our debt, that was Bush.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on February 11, 2012, 05:47:58 PM
Quote from: ratman3 on February 11, 2012, 05:36:27 PM
1. Obama created jobs, never destroyed.
2. He didn't increase our debt, that was Bush.

1. Wrong
2. Wrong

You can't blame the last guy for everything, they all do that.

@ratman Newt knows the political system alright, that's why his pockets got $1.3 Million fatter from all the lobbying.