News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Presidential Election 2012

Started by Kevin, January 24, 2012, 05:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Can you vote? If so, who are you going to vote for?
Why are you going to vote for them?

I am personally going to vote for Ron Paul for President of the United Stats.
Why? Because he is not a puppet, he has been the underdog and thrown under the bus by all of these major News companies, and his points are extremely valid, and when he does speak he is correct and he actually knows what he is talking about.

Ron Paul opposes all War, and is majorly against what our Country is doing to Iran along with all of the other countries. He knows why our country is in debt and knows how to fix it.

I was just looking into the other candidates and they compared them to be a Golden hose spewing out brown water, and the Government and the mainstream media is telling us to go drink from it, because it is gold, and most of the people do as they are told. Then they compared Ron Paul to being the rubber hose laying the the grass spewing out crystal clear water, and nobody is telling anyone to drink from it, and they are. I am one of the people drinking from the rubber hose. I am actually listening, this is the first time I will be able to vote for a president, and I am very excited. I will proudly vote for Ron Paul.

Here are some more video's about Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duhaz-WYl3k[/youtube]

Jake

I'm Australian but from what I've heard about Ron Paul seems good. Plus he's against war.

ratman3

Personally, I like Ron Paul, but he needs to work on his foreign policy.  His campaign doesn't have enough momentum, in my opinion, to get the Republican Nomination.

If I can vote, I'd vote for Newt Gingrich, as he is the only candidate to directly attack Obama.  He's good with foreign policy, and is the only current person, that can beat Obama in the white house.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on January 26, 2012, 03:03:30 PM
Newt Gingrich is a Lobbiest.
True, but I'm not in for anyone really this year. I have nothing wrong with any of them, I think none of them would really hurt the government too much. The majority have good intentions. It'll be interesting to see the turnout.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on February 08, 2012, 08:09:46 PM
Quote from: Kevin on January 26, 2012, 03:03:30 PM
Newt Gingrich is a Lobbiest.
True, but I'm not in for anyone really this year. I have nothing wrong with any of them, I think none of them would really hurt the government too much. The majority have good intentions. It'll be interesting to see the turnout.

They all say they have good intentions and they always say we need to change this and this and this and this! But take a look at Obama, he said all that crap and didn't do anything but make everything worse then it was, he lied and took back his promises. Ron Paul ran in the same race and after he lost he warned us that all these things were going to happen because of this this and this, he knows what he is talking about. He knows what needs changed and where. Nobody listened to him. He is the only candidate that knows what is truely wrong and he knows how to fix it.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on February 08, 2012, 08:14:18 PM
They all say they have good intentions and they always say we need to change this and this and this and this! But take a look at Obama, he said all that crap and didn't do anything but make everything worse then it was, he lied and took back his promises. Ron Paul ran in the same race and after he lost he warned us that all these things were going to happen because of this this and this, he knows what he is talking about. He knows what needs changed and where. Nobody listened to him. He is the only candidate that knows what is truely wrong and he knows how to fix it.
I never argued that Ron Paul would be a bad president. He'll be a good one if elected.

What I really hope for America the most these next few years is regaining employment, if it weren't for the FDIC and stability boosters in our economy, right now it'd be The Great Depression numero dos. Thank the lord for Roosevelt.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

If our country went into a depression again, it would screw the rest of the world up. Especially China.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on February 08, 2012, 08:42:22 PM
If our country went into a depression again, it would screw the rest of the world up. Especially China.
Oh! That's another problem. What's our import to export ratio? Like one billion to one? We barely export, causing us to be the country that's most in debt in the world. Pretty sad. The only reason China is catching up is because of their high exporting amount. We should do the same.

A lot wrong with the economy right now, which is why I think that Presidential elections have become so controversial. People are really just looking out for a good stable economy.

EDIT: Btw, nice topic and good debate. +Respect
Dem digits

Kevin

We need to jack up our Import tax, it would hopefully persuade people to use the US to make their goods. They only use China because it is cheaper even with the shipping fee's.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on February 08, 2012, 09:34:08 PM
We need to jack up our Import tax, it would hopefully persuade people to use the US to make their goods. They only use China because it is cheaper even with the shipping fee's.
So many things to think about.. Speaking of which.. Kevin you should run for president. :)
Dem digits

Kevin

Ya right, and plus I think you need to be like 35+ years old to Run.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on February 08, 2012, 09:54:30 PM

And a lot of money if you want to get very far.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 08, 2012, 11:33:54 PM
Quote from: Kevin on February 08, 2012, 09:54:30 PM

And a lot of money if you want to get very far.
Hahaha! Yea gee it's easy, all it takes is a little money for a makeover and a fake ID... Imagine that and history.. "17 year old gets elected for president only to come through years later as his true (or her) identity."
Dem digits

Krest I V

I think that Ron Paul is the second best Republican candidate, but sadly he is only the fourth most likely to get the Republican nomination. Other than him, Romney is the only other candidate that wouldn't destroy America. Obama is still the best candidate and he will be reelected.