News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Need help with 2007 account

Started by Tom Nook 10, January 21, 2012, 11:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Nook 10

Hello, my name is Connor.  I played on this server in 2007, and I became pretty good friends with most of the players at the time.  I don't remember what happened, but I stopped playing, and forgot all about the server.  Today I was on youtube looking at all the new age crappy RSPS servers and then I remembered this server.  I came here, made a forum account and logged into the game under the name "Tom Nook 10" (note the lack of the space before the 'T')

I saw that I was a noob account again, and while talking to people playing I found out that the accounts in fact had not been reset.  I then remembered that at the time I made the account in 2007, I accidentally placed a space before the T in my name ("_Tom_Nook_10.") Anyways, he told me to make a new forum account attached to that name so that I could log into the account, and it turns out that I could not make a new account with a space in the front.

So what I'm asking for help with is; Are the accounts from 2007 still active and not reset? If they are, can someone help me attach my old account (_Tom_Nook_10) to this forum account?

Many thanks, Tom Nook

PS: If you need any proof as to this account indeed being mine I can try to provide the password, I believe I remember it but my memory is a bit cloudy after all these years but I also remember having a lot of pink and brown(?) partyhats that were custom on the server  :P

Kryptonite

No sir. Click this link and enter your old accounts name and password and its stats and items n stuff will be transferred to your forums account that you are using now.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=wscattach

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Just to add, your newly created forum account, does not have to be the same as your old account. Take this as an opportunity to change your username manually. The accounts have not been reset, just simply make a forum account of your liking, and attach your old account with the username and password to the link shown above from Kane's(Kryptonite)  post.

On a personal note, if you notice your bank a little empty, be sure to log in to the 317 client first, and fill in the spaces, because items such as those custom Phats were first changed to unfinished potions, and those unfinished potions were removed to make way for the Herblore Beta somehow causing a mini-glitch =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Tom Nook 10

Okay, I followed that link and remembered my password and it said it was successfully linked to this forum account, but when i try to log into the game using that password or my current password it says invalid password, what should I do? And I guess the account is actually "Tom Nook_"  Thank you for all the help so far, I really appreciate it! :D

Yoho

You did log in with your forum username & password, right?

Just seen you online, wish you the best. :)

Tom Nook 10

Quote from: Yoho on January 22, 2012, 08:04:54 AM
You did log in with your forum username & password, right?

Just seen you online, wish you the best. :)

this worked, thank you