News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Help.

Started by theworm, January 21, 2012, 12:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworm

When i try to log in the client wont download the main cashe part. I tryed updating the client about 3 times all 3 times it said update secessful or what ever and it still only goes to the maincashe and stops. Also I tryed to go around the problema and use the webclient, and it eather just spins and doesnt load any of the bar or goes a little more then half way and stops like it cant download the cashe I would like to know if I can do anything to get around this or fix it

Thanks theworm.

Dug

I've encountered the same problem, all you have to do is be patiently and keep on trying over and over again.
It took me over 10 times to finally get the main cache. Just keep doing it, keep clicking "AllGoFree_RS_Client". Maybe leaving it to download overnight will be better :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

theworm

alright thanks dug missed you guys  ;D

daylen777

i dont know where the new client to download is

Recoil

Quote from: daylen777 on April 01, 2012, 06:17:02 PM
i dont know where the new client to download is
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,12479.0.html

It's best to look around or make your own topic before helplessly spamming on 2 random topics.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.