News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

If..

Started by Joker, January 20, 2012, 08:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

If SOPA passed...Will worldscape close? And if it did..What will you guys do?

Kryptonite

Not necessarily but the dumb asses of the us government could shut it down at any time. Although I'm not sure we need to worry about that. Obama said he's not going to approve the bill the way it is, meaning there would need to be some changes to it for it to be passed, but don't get your hopes up yet.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 20, 2012, 08:10:09 AM
Not necessarily but the dumb asses of the us government could shut it down at any time. Although I'm not sure we need to worry about that. Obama said he's not going to approve the bill the way it is, meaning there would need to be some changes to it for it to be passed, but don't get your hopes up yet.

The Obama statement was faked by a news company supporting SOPA. I think they were trying to stop some websites from doing the blackout.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on January 20, 2012, 04:19:13 PM

The Obama statement was faked by a news company supporting SOPA. I think they were trying to stop some websites from doing the blackout.
Wow that's pathetic... Nevermind my post then.

weed

robinhood

IF that happens I already got a plan to destroy the government

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

twitch

You do know that the Congress is so much more powerful than Obama, right ?

Joker

And If Obama doesn't sign the paperwork?

Kryptonite

It won't pass if the president doesn't sign it.

weed

Kevin

SOPA didn't go through

Here is an educational video on how Bill's pass.

ratman3

Quote from: Kevin on January 21, 2012, 07:18:15 PM
SOPA didn't go through

Here is an educational video on how Bill's pass.

@ Kevin: I remember watching this video in 4th Grade... Such Nostalgic Memories...

@ Topic: If in some way, shape, or form, Congress neglect's it's sole purpose to be a speaking body for the populace, and signs this for their own personal corporate gain, then we might as well enjoy what's ours before they take everything away from us.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Joker

Recoil

I am SO glad this is shelved. It would've destroyed the internet.. If Youtube was shut down, millions of people would go jobless. The credibility of the lobbyists that brought this whole bullshit up is incredibly low, and I'm just glad SOPA is in the back of my mind for now.

Btw, nice video Kevin :D
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.