News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Worldscape's Guide

Started by lollol, January 17, 2012, 10:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Hello Everybody, Am Here Today To Tell You How To Level Up, Gain Items And Own Some Rep Around Worldscape.

This Guide Contains:
1.Melee Guide
2.Prayer Guide
3.Barrows Guide(Coming Soon)

Items You Should Use:
Once You Start Worldscape You Should Use ::Bank You Will Find Some Iron Armour And Some Rune Armour.

Tips:
The Best Weapon In AttackIs Abbysal Whip, Armadyl Godsword Or Keris, But I Personally Prefere Keris As It Is Much Faster Than Armadyl Godsword.
The Best Weapon For StrengthIs Dragon Dagger, Dragon Scimitar, I Personally Prefere Dragon Scimitar Cause It's Pretty Fast.
The Best Weapon For Defence Is Abbysal Whip

Melee Guide:
You Should Start With Men (Level-2) Until You Reach 40 In Your Combat Skills

Then You Should Head Straight To Varrock Guards (Level - 40)Until You Reach Around 70 In Your Combat Skills, I Didn't Calculate How Long It Would Take But I Think It Could Take Around 10 Minutes If Your Concentrated.

Then You Should Head Straight To Asyn Shades (Level - 100)Until You Reach Around 105 In Your Combat Skills, That Will Take A While Because Leveling Up Takes A Little While After You're Level 100.

Then You Should Head Straight To Shades (Level - 159), You Can Find Them At ::tele 3267 3417, You Better Watch Out Because They Hit Kind Of High, You Should Stay There And Train Until You Reach Level 135, This WILLTake A While To Reach, So You Should Be Patient.

Congratulations On Reaching 135 In Your Combat Skills.

Special Thanks To:
Oden
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prayer:
First Of All You Will Need Ourg Bones, You Can Buy Them From People And This Is The Faster Way, Or You Can Get Them From Shades (Level - 159) Which Can Be Found At::tele 3267 3417

Calculations:
One Ourg Bone=35000 XP
You Will Need About 13-14k Ourg Bones From 1-135 Prayer

Congratulations On 135 Prayer And Your Prayer Cape :)

Special Thanks To Electrify X

-To Be Continued-
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Wild

Keris is very good for strength to.
Nice guide.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM