News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Herblore Guide (Under Construction)

Started by ratman3, January 15, 2012, 05:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman3

Hello, I am currently creating a small guide, involving the basics on Herblore.  This Guide is still under Construction, and more content will be added soon.

Starting Out

Herblore is the skill that involves the creation of Potions.  In order to create potions, you must need the following:

• Herbs
  • Secondary Ingredients
  • Vials of Water
  • Pestle and Mortar (For Most Regents)

Herbs are recieved as a drop from monsters, such as Men, Guards, and other monsters.  When dropped, they come in a 'Grimy' state, and must be cleaned.  You need the appropriate level for cleaning the Herbs, resulting in a small ammount of Experience.

• Guam Leaves: Require a Level of 1 to Clean, and give 625 xp per herb cleaned.

• Rogue's Purse: Requires a level of 3 to Clean, and gives 625 xp per herb cleaned.

• Snake Weed: Requires a level of 3 to Clean, and gives 625 xp per herb cleaned.

• Marrentil: Require a Level of 5 to Clean, and give 950 xp per herb cleaned.

• Tarromin: Require a Level of 11 to Clean, and give 1250 xp per herb cleaned.

• Harralander: Requires a level of 20 to Clean, and gives 1575 xp per herb cleaned.

• Ranarr: Requires a level of 25 to to Clean, and gives 1875 xp per herb cleaned.

• Toadflax: Requires a level of 30 to Clean, and gives 2000 xp per herb cleaned.

• Irit: Requires a level of 40 to Clean, and gives 2200 xp per herb cleaned.

• Avantoe: Requires a level of 48 to Clean, and gives 2500 xp per herb cleaned.

• Kwuarm: Requires a level of 54 to Clean, and gives 2825 xp per herb cleaned.

• Snapdragon: Requires a level of 59 to Clean, and gives 2950 xp per herb cleaned.

• Cadantine: Requires a level of 65 to Clean, and gives 3125 xp per herb cleaned.

• Lantadyme: Requires a level of 67 to Clean, and gives 3275 xp per herb cleaned.

• Dwarf Weed: Requires a level of 70 to Clean, and gives 3450 xp per herb cleaned.

• Torstol: Requires a level of 75 to Clean, and gives 3750 xp per herb cleaned.

Secondary Ingrediants are items, that are required to finish a potion, after a herb is added to a potion.  They are found throughout the game, and can be used for multiple potions.

• Eyes of Newt: Bought from the Taverly Herblore Store, and can be used the creation of Attack and Super Attack Potions.
  • Unicorn Horn Dust:  Created after a Unicorn Horn is used with a Pestle and Mortar, and can be used in the creation of Antipoison, and Super Antipoison Potions.
  • Limpwurt Roots:  Recieved as a drop from Cave Crawlers (Located at ::cave), and can be used in the creation of Strength and Super Strength Potions.
  • Chocolate Dust:  Bought from the Baker (Located at ::ardy), and can be used in the creation of Energy Potions.

Vials are required for the production of any potion.  They can be bought at ::theshop, and have to be filled at a water source.

A Pestle and Mortar is needed to 'grind' up Chocolate Dust and Unicorn Horns, and can be bought at ::theshop.

The Creation of Potions

In order to create a potion, you need an herb, a regeant, and a vial of water.  First, use the herb on the vial of water, in order to create an "Unfinished Potion".  After that, the regeant can be applied to the potion, creating the potion, and alot of Experience.

• Attack Potion: A Potion, that is created by using an Eye of Newt on a vial, that has a Guam Leaf in it.  It requires a Herblore Level of 3, and gives 6250 xp.
  • Antipoison Potion: A Potion, that is created by using Ground Unicorn Horn Dust on a vial, that has a Marentil Herb in it.  It requires a herblore level of 5, and gives 9375 xp.
  • Strength Potion: A Potion, that is created by using a Limpwurt Root on a vial, that has a Tarromin Herb in it.  It requiers a Herblore Level of 12, and gives 12,500 xp.
  • Energy Potion: A Potion, that is created by using Chocolate Dust on a vial, that has a Harralander Herb in it.  It requires a Herblore Level of 26, and gives 16,875 xp.
  • Super Attack Potion: A Potion, that is created by using an Eye of Newt on a vial, that has an Irit Leaf in it.  It requires a Herblore Level of 45, and gives 25,000 xp.
  • Super Antipoison Potion: A Potion, that is created by using Ground Unicorn Horn Dust on a vial, that has an Irit Leaf in it.  It requires a Herblore Level of 48, and gives 26,575 xp.
  • Super Strength Potion: A Potion, that is created by using a Limpwurt Root on a vial, that has a Kwuarm Herb in it.  It requires a Herblore Level of 55, and gives 31,250 xp.

Remember, the Herblore Skill is only a beta right now, as more herbs/regeants/potions will be added.  When they are, I will update.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

twitch

Great job on this. This is actually a pretty good guide and a decent one as well.

Jake

Great guide, This is going to help allot.

+1

freak m4n

Pictures buddy! PICTURES! And some other kinds of colors then plain white.. :s

I laikzz Guidez!
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

Excellent guide, although I agree there should be pics. But overall extremely helpful. Thanks.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

I can't find the tavelry herblore shop to save my life... Can you add some coords and teles and stuff?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

I'm not sure some of these potions are the right combinations, or if they are you should explain a little better how they're made.

I followed your instructions as best as I could, and this is what I came up with.

It's mostly unclear what needs to be used with what, and in what order.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

stolp4

Ihave found out how 2 make range potions it requires lvl 72 herblore its dwarf weed and zamorak wine.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.