Yes
50 (56.2%)
No
38 (42.7%)
Don't care either way
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

rare4life

kevin, u are the one that didnt understand me what i meant... its like if u work months for example mining pure essence, when u finally reach 100k, then u start mining coal, and so on... when u got all 100k, took u years... then some ******* says "hey, lets all reset those into 10" i did same with my rares, if i got loads of some, i maybe bought them in smaller loads or so with real rares, just to collect. --  and thats fucked up that u, who wants this to happen, rolls "no" back when it was winning... i bet ppl who voted yes did the exact same thing, which is vote on multiple accs!

Kryptonite

Quote from: rare4life on January 14, 2012, 03:19:45 PM
kevin, u are the one that didnt understand me what i meant... its like if u work months for example mining pure essence, when u finally reach 100k, then u start mining coal, and so on... when u got all 100k, took u years... then some ******* says "hey, lets all reset those into 10" i did same with my rares, if i got loads of some, i maybe bought them in smaller loads or so with real rares, just to collect. --  and thats fucked up that u, who wants this to happen, rolls "no" back when it was winning... i bet ppl who voted yes did the exact same thing, which is vote on multiple accs!

Take a chill pill. Do you read anything? I mean really. He clearly said 'POST ANY ITEMS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ROLLED BACK' on the topic. Oscar already mentioned all the ores. damn dude...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Wild

why is my vote deleted? i voted for i dont care.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

Quote from: Wild on January 14, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

People were making new accounts to vote for 'no'.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

rare4life

i dont collect ores, i collect rares, the items u call "duped rares" like cavaliers, rune g, etc... all up to darts and knives and basicly anything, c bows, barrows, tokz shields, anything i can get... took me lots of time to get, and cost a lot of rares... so i cant post it all here it wont do anything good... i kinda wish i did collect ores, would have been much more useful and wouldnt need to quit... i bet u dont understand this reply either so whats the point of posting these...

Kevin

Quote from: rare4life on January 14, 2012, 03:32:11 PM
i dont collect ores, i collect rares, the items u call "duped rares" like cavaliers, rune g, etc... all up to darts and knives and basicly anything, c bows, barrows, tokz shields, anything i can get... took me lots of time to get, and cost a lot of rares... so i cant post it all here it wont do anything good... i kinda wish i did collect ores, would have been much more useful and wouldnt need to quit... i bet u dont understand this reply either so whats the point of posting these...

Those items were duped. Oscar said someone just gave him 100k cavs along with like 10k rune g sets.

On my personal accounts I have literally thousands of obby shields along with barrows items and barrows gloves. I've worked for them, but it's not like I worked "Hard" for them. These items were massively duped in the past. We aren't even sure what number we are going to lower them to. Or even when we will be doing this. If there are items you feel that don't need to be set back post it!

rare4life

no items need to be set back

Wild

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 14, 2012, 03:29:40 PM
Quote from: Wild on January 14, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

People were making new accounts to vote for 'no'.
It says i voted for no now....

Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kevin

You can change your own vote now.

Like a Bawz

LOL NICE RESET OF VOTES ON NO (:

Kevin

Quote from: Like a Bawz on January 14, 2012, 04:56:52 PM
LOL NICE RESET OF VOTES ON NO (:

Because multiple people are logging on multiple accounts, even creating new ones just to vote no. Which isn't helping the decision at all.

twitch

I'm obviously against this. None of you who are voting yes have the knowledge or even a slight experience what it takes to for, us, the collectors or even players with items that have mass number in bulks to tell us that this roll back is good for the "Economy". First, those items that were voted to be roll back are pointless. They have been that kind of number in the server for more than four or five years and some were even more massive than now, but I don't see how this can take affect on worldscape by acting upon it now. Yeah, you can post whatever item you like to not be able to be roll back but it's the fact that; this idea itself is dumbfounding... I mean why bother ?

Second, If half of you guys recall when the burying of ourg bones became the most massive duping ways for shields and weapons, there was a roll back in worldscape. Every weapon or shield was rolled back to a certain number... And what happen ? Economy died, players quit, and blitz was launched. But before that Jeremy did something really stupid and made an event with the cyan crystal for the economy to come back up, granting a player to have an item spawn per crystal and guess what ? Those players spawned the same item that were roll back in the same amount of number that they lose.

Third, the only items that truly are in massive numbers are pking gear; dharok, pumpkins, cho-ice, dds, whips, rune boots, and etc. Old classic pking gear, the rest are pointless stupid rares that is better to be in kept in those numbers rather than 100 or 1k. As-we-all-know pking is dead, hands down, players donate real money for pking gear but doesn't bother to risk or even wear them in the wildy. This is the problem... If those items ^^ gets rolled back say 100 or 1k and some how players started pking again and one of those pkers runs out of pking gear, the cycle of pking items begins. That player would most likely ask his friends to lend him some, and those friends that he ask runs out as well now we have a situation(Mike's voice) :))... Yes, items will be circulated but what kind of item would you trade for a 50 set of old classic pking gear knowing that the scarcity of those item have increase in the "Economy". It's like this; what item would you trade for a donors pking gear knowing that there's real money involve ? I'm sure some debate or arguement will happen when this happens, we all know that. But ! That's not the real question... What item would you trade for an old pking knowing that there's NO real money involve ?

If this happens worldscape will lose a lot of players. Players wanted blitz to be launched and what happened after that ? Majority of those people either quit or is banned because they regretted it. I'm hanging around whether it happens or not. I just don't want worldscape's "Economy" experience another "Drought".

P.S: Some of the players in this topic DOES not type like this in-game. Lol, it makes me laugh.

Xx Wildy Xx

this is pathetic worldscape has changed to much over the years its now just gunna be like stupid rs thats why they made rsps to get away from rs not to make another server like rs im strongly agianst this. if this happens i will be quitting.

gomes97

maybe is it better to make a list of people that guit when this happened.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Wild

Quote from: Xx Wildy Xx on January 15, 2012, 07:25:37 AM
this is pathetic worldscape has changed to much over the years its now just gunna be like stupid rs thats why they made rsps to get away from rs not to make another server like rs im strongly agianst this. if this happens i will be quitting.
You dont even know how worldscape was at the beginning.

Smoke 10 or more joints,