News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Economy Fix

Started by Kevin, January 11, 2012, 08:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like this?

Yes
50 (56.2%)
No
38 (42.7%)
Don't care either way
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Kevin

In the past few days some of the members of WorldScape has been proposing this idea, and as they asked I am making a poll on what exactly we will do.

We will not be removing every single item in WorldScape, we will be setting them back. For instance in the past there was dupes on WorldScape, which is pretty obvious. We are going to be setting the stacks of those items in each players bank down to a lower number(Not sure what number yet, you guys can debate below on which number). For example. Say I have 1,000,000 Dharok's Helm. Now obviously that is way too many for 1 person to have. So we will be setting that stack of 1,000,000 Helmets down to say 2,000. We will be doing this to every single item in the game, except a few. That is where you guys come in.

Here is a small list of items I came up with already:
Shark(385)
Pure Essence(7936)
Raw Shark(383)

Those are example items we are not going to roll-back. Now, this is where you guys come in again. We need it to be in that format "ItemName(ItemID)" in order for us to know which item we need to not roll back. If we don't agree with it, we won't do it. Now we don't need items like Bandos, Armadyl, ect. because nobody should have more then say 10-20 of those. So the roll-back will not effect those items. We are mainly looking at Wood, Ores, Raw fish, Cooked fish, tokens, ect. If you guys can get those and post them below I will add them to the list of items to not roll-back.

If you vote yes, please explain why you voted yes.
If you vote no, please explain why you voted no.

Kryptonite

I LOVE you for this! I definitely think this'd be a great idea so we could have some actual currency and items could have value again.

Items not to delete:
Feather(314)
Fishing bait(313)
Reward token(7776)
Snowball(10501)

I'll find more soon. Thanks for this!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

garrdrenn1

Voted yes because I think this would help worldscape change for the better. For the barrows armour/rune boots and other items to that nature be reset lower than 2,000? That's still a lot for one person to have. If there were less then people would actually bother to pick them up when pking in wildy.

Edit: Also, what is going to happen to ::northpole? When coins are reset you could still just spend a few hours there and get max cash again. I'm sure you have already thought about all of this. I'm just making sure that this is going to be done right, I'm not worried at all because I know the allgofree staff will be very thorough while doing this. :).

Kevin

You guys pick the number. If you guys can all agree on a number to lower them to, we will do it. Start thinking of a number.

garrdrenn1

I'm proposing a big fat 0. It's a starting number anyway. :P

Like a Bawz

I agree with jake on the whole item deleting worldscape dieing theory. most of the players have gotten their items for a reason, and to be truthful, on a daily basis of good pking, i'd go through 2k dh sets like a soda. i voted no because its nice to have plently of items to spare, you can help new players with them, give them to friends if they're out of something, and just mess around with em. dropping them at random times is hilarous. kids will be like, wtf? how'd that happen? while you're just sitting their laughing your ass off. :D but yes, i like my items, and ive kept them for a reason.

Kryptonite

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 09:15:24 PM
I'm proposing a big fat 0. It's a starting number anyway. :P
Ehh not zero. Tons of rares would be completely deleted. That'd piss tons of people off, especially people with berets or something. I'd say something like 25 so the more valuable items don't get deleted forever, yet duped things like barrows people won't have thousands of anymore.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

garrdrenn1

25 is a pretty reasonable number.

Chaoslancex

Bronze Arrow Tips(39)
iron arrows tips(40)
steel arrow tips(41)
Mith Arrow Tips ( 42)
Addy arrow tips(43)
rune arrow tips(44)

Magic logs (1513)
Raw lobster ( 377)
Silver Bar( 2355)
Uncut Dragon stone(1631)
Uncut sapphire(1623)
Uncut Emerald(1621)
Uncut Onyx (6571)
Uncut Diamond (1617)
Uncut Ruby( 1619)
Iron Ore ( 440)
Coal Ore( 453)
Mith Ore ( 447)
addy Ore ( 449)
Rune Ore (451)
Feathers ( 314)
Arrow Shaft (52)

Eye of Newt( 221)
Vial of Water( 227)
Clean avantoe (  261)
Clean torstol (269)
clean lantadyme (2481)
clean snapdragon (3000)
Clean snake weed( 1526)
Clean rogue's purse (1534)
Unf cadantine potion (107)
Unf Toadflax potion (3002)
Unf rannar potion (99)
Unf Dwarf Weed Potion (109)
Vial (229)
Unf Avantoe potion (103)

Void Knight Gloves (8842)
Void Knight Top (8839)
Void Knight robe (8840)
Void Mage helm (11663)
void seal(8)    ( 11666)
Void ranger helm (11664)
Void melee helm (11665)
Void Knight Mace (8841)

Fire Cape ( 6570)
Mint Cake (9475)
Onyx Necklace (6577)
Teak Planks ( 8780)
Boxing Gloves( 7673)
Black Boater (7327)
Gloves (7462)
ham hood (4302)
ham boots ( 4310)
ham cape (4304)
Sled ( 4084)
cooked Shark (385)
Cooked Manta ray (391)
Rune Shard (6466)

A Few More to come.

Dream Cloud

I voted yes because, I do believe this will help the server alot items will have value..again :) and I would honestly love it :D Next Thing you guys should work on is the rares and stuff :) all those random item rares quite annoying but one thing at a time i guess :)
~Nononononono It dont work that way~

~Achievements~
*Own Hunter Everyday
*Slap Kyle
*Get Brian On Skype
*Get Dennis to talk!
*Love Mia! :D

Yoho

I have about 10 accounts all with a lot of duped stuff, so after the update I still could have a lot of items.

M I K E

Remove all barrows! (: Do not remove skilling gear like logs etc.

rare4life

this is biggest bullshit i have seen in ws history, gratz for the new low... this should not happen, some ppl worked real hard for masses of rares, like me. items wont be rare anyway if u got 100k or 1k of an item. so f*ck this shit! vote no for this! =)))))  ;)  :) :) not mad, just pissed...  :D ;D

Kevin

Quote from: rare4life on January 12, 2012, 03:32:00 PM
this is biggest bullshit i have seen in ws history, gratz for the new low... this should not happen, some ppl worked real hard for masses of rares, like me. items wont be rare anyway if u got 100k or 1k of an item. so f*ck this shit! vote no for this! =)))))  ;)  :) :) not mad, just pissed...  :D ;D

Explain to me how an item is rare if people have thousands of that single item?

garrdrenn1

Quote from: rare4life on January 12, 2012, 03:32:00 PM

I think you must be confused about what will happen if they do this. Please explain what you think is going to happen?