News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Economy Fix

Started by Kevin, January 11, 2012, 08:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like this?

Yes
50 (56.2%)
No
38 (42.7%)
Don't care either way
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

rare4life

kevin, its the same 1k or 100k, not rare either way... 100k is just way more cool... and garret, u should see my bank ;D... but i wont sell parts of my bank for anything, i collected for years... for what?? nothing i guess -.- if this update passes, i probably quit, or come online rarely

Kryptonite

No offense, but do some of you even read the first post entirely?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Quote from: rare4life on January 12, 2012, 04:00:34 PM
kevin, its the same 1k or 100k, not rare either way... 100k is just way more cool... and garret, u should see my bank ;D... but i wont sell parts of my bank for anything, i collected for years... for what?? nothing i guess -.- if this update passes, i probably quit, or come online rarely

If I was you, I'd double read my first post carefully. As I said, we are not removing items completely, just lowering the amount of them currently in-game.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

garrdrenn1

Proposing a new number. How about 10?

Edit: Manta Ray(391)

Kryptonite

It seems like the only people saying no are people with masses of duped items... That's saying something.

weed

D E A T H

Yea I duped...... lol. NO I did not but it's just cool to have lot's of items

Kryptonite

Quote from: D E A T H on January 12, 2012, 07:24:27 PM
Yea I duped...... lol. NO I did not but it's just cool to have lot's of items

I never said that.. But some of the items you have are duped so you shouldn't have them anyway.

weed

Jake

Oh Gawd :'l

I'm not one to really complain but I don't like this one bit. Lowering items like Dharok, Torags, Whips etc from millions down to 10-20 would just throw everything out of place. Think about it, Pking is inactive as it is. Imagine what it will be like after this update.... People might disagree, Good on them. This is my 2 cents.

If this does happen, which I hope doesn't, please make the number a little higher then 1k at least.

Kevin

Quote from: Jake on January 13, 2012, 12:19:32 AM
Oh Gawd :'l

I'm not one to really complain but I don't like this one bit. Lowering items like Dharok, Torags, Whips etc from millions down to 10-20 would just throw everything out of place. Think about it, Pking is inactive as it is. Imagine what it will be like after this update.... People might disagree, Good on them. This is my 2 cents.

If this does happen, which I hope doesn't, please make the number a little higher then 1k at least.

We haven't set a price yet. We aren't even sure if we will do this yet. This is one of the scariest updates that will ever happen to WorldScape.

ratman3

I kinda feel split on this.  On one hand, we could fix the entire economy, yet on another hand, it could ruin PK'ing, as jake pointed out. 

If there is something that is done, then it should be taken a different way.  Let's say that:

Person A has 100 Whips.

Person B has 1000 Whips.

Person C has 10,000 Whips.

There should be a way that it's a 'Curb', in which:

Person A will keep 80 Whips (80%)

Person B will keep 600 Whips (60%)

Person C will keep 900 Whips (9%)

This is just my two cents IF this is done, it's one way to address this situation.  These numbers are just estimates.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Jake

QuoteWe haven't set a price yet. We aren't even sure if we will do this yet. This is one of the scariest updates that will ever happen to WorldScape.

Exactly, This could make or break Worldscape. I don't like that fact that this could, even if it is the slightest chance, end Worldscape. That's why I'm against it.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mute on January 13, 2012, 04:10:47 AM
Quote from: Jake on January 13, 2012, 01:31:48 AM
Exactly, This could make or break Worldscape. I don't like that fact that this could, even if it is the slightest chance, end Worldscape. That's why I'm against it.
In all honesty, this could hardly make it worse.
I agree. There's a lot of people with bandos and stuff already anyway. I don't see too many people PK with dharoks.

weed

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 13, 2012, 08:01:55 AM
Quote from: Mute on January 13, 2012, 04:10:47 AM
Quote from: Jake on January 13, 2012, 01:31:48 AM
In all honesty, this could hardly make it worse.
I agree. There's a lot of people with bandos and stuff already anyway. I don't see too many people PK with dharoks.
Agreed wait a year there'll be SO much bandos and other barrows stuff!

Kevin

Keep in mind, we don't need to do it this way. If you want we can always remove certain items if you guys prefer. Like say All barrows items down to 100, then all rune boots, furys, strength ammys, pots, berserker helms, barrows gloves, including some wannabe rares which were duped in the past, like Rune G, Cavaliers, stuff like that. If someone wants to make a list of those items and you guys would much rather have that we could do that too.