News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

How to possibly fix the economy.

Started by garrdrenn1, January 08, 2012, 03:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on January 10, 2012, 06:31:36 AM
If you guys will agree with it, we can roll back every item to a certain amount in each persons bank. Say make every stack in your bank be maxed to say 3,000 that will be a roll-back not a complete reset. Items would have more value but it would be a big loss for a lot of people. (This would include every item, tokens, coins, ores, food, ect.)

I like this idea, except I'd lose my 14k raw sharks I worked hard for :\

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: M I K E on January 10, 2012, 08:38:15 AM
Delete barrows items, dragon items, rune items and other high amount items? O_o money also

I would agree with rolling back barrows/dragon/rune items and money. But also whips, dds, rune boots, strength amulets and other obviously duped items.

Quote from: Kevin on January 10, 2012, 06:31:36 AM
If you guys will agree with it, we can roll back every item to a certain amount in each persons bank. Say make every stack in your bank be maxed to say 3,000 that will be a roll-back not a complete reset. Items would have more value but it would be a big loss for a lot of people. (This would include every item, tokens, coins, ores, food, ect.)

I like this idea also,but I wouldn't want anybody to rage quit. I do want to say that I have seen many new players quit because they couldn't figure out what items are worth. Who knows? A major rollback could be good for worldscape, maybe somebody should make a poll to see what everybody thinks?

Kryptonite

I think there should be a topic where the community posts obviously duped items and then the ones mentioned should be reset.

weed

Jake

The game wouldn't be the same if all the items were reset. As Kevin said the economy is slowly getting better without massively rolling back items so i say we keep it that way.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 10, 2012, 11:41:07 PM
I think there should be a topic where the community posts obviously duped items and then the ones mentioned should be reset.

That's a great idea. A staff member should do that topic right?

Edit: +1 to kryptonite, you always have great points when you post.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

gomes97

Quote from: freak m4n on January 11, 2012, 12:24:21 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on January 11, 2012, 11:08:42 AM
remove northpole.

How's that going to fix the economy.. :L
thats the place where you can get dharoks gutans barrows stuff then you fix one of the economy
and remeber the people get whip and sell it on theshop so when you remove it its hard to get cash when you dont have barrows stuff.
and maybe when you kill a men to get 3 coins and not 50.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

Make otherworldly world beings drop dragon (Rare), make barrows rewards actually barrows and all the 474 stuff you currently get from barrows from bosses?

gomes97

when you wanna know what you need to fix you first needs to know how you start.
maybe is it good to dont have 135 because you make money which skills.
like when you have fishing 99 you can fish sharks and when you make it 99 its hard to get you fishing high and make it.
i hope somebody understand me because it was hard for me tell you guys. ;) ;D

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Yoho on January 11, 2012, 01:26:21 PM
Make otherworldly world beings drop dragon (Rare), make barrows rewards actually barrows and all the 474 stuff you currently get from barrows from bosses?

This would be pretty awesome. 8)

Quote from: gomes97 on January 11, 2012, 02:00:08 PM
when you wanna know what you need to fix you first needs to know how you start.
maybe is it good to dont have 135 because you make money which skills.
like when you have fishing 99 you can fish sharks and when you make it 99 its hard to get you fishing high and make it.
i hope somebody understand me because it was hard for me tell you guys. ;) ;D

I can usually understand you pretty good but not this time, sorry :(.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Mute on January 11, 2012, 01:38:32 PM
If you lot weren't such lazy asses, Ry wouldn't have removed blitz and we could've played on a server with a stable economy, more skills and general more awesome.

That's all, on this economy the only way to fix it is to delete everything and start fresh oh oh i know your going to say that people will rage and some might quit but to be honest the only way to actually make it fair an fix it will be to start fresh and for those who say no it's because there noobs and they know they wont be able to get items the legit way not the way where they get x100mill of each item easily.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Chaoslancex on January 11, 2012, 04:24:41 PM
If you lot weren't such lazy asses, Ry wouldn't have removed blitz and we could've played on a server with a stable economy, more skills and general more awesome.

That's all, on this economy the only way to fix it is to delete everything and start fresh oh oh i know your going to say that people will rage and some might quit but to be honest the only way to actually make it fair an fix it will be to start fresh and for those who say no it's because there noobs and they know they wont be able to get items the legit way not the way where they get x100mill of each item easily.

What about people who legit got like 10 - 20k sharks fishing? That'd suck a lot for them lol. I really think we should just reset the duped items, not all of the items.

weed

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:08:50 PM

What about people who legit got like 10 - 20k sharks fishing? That'd suck a lot for them lol. I really think we should just reset the duped items, not all of the items.

true, but for the sake of everyone maybe the amount that everyone has can be lowered per example the large ammounts of dh, rune g, dark cavs, items that for sure have been duped. then again there is no way to know

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:08:50 PM

I'm still with kryptonite on this. If only we could get kevin or another admin to make that topic you metioned earlier? Or maybe a poll to see if the majority of the community wants the major dupes fixed?