News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Herblore BETA & Donations Update

Started by Ry60003333, January 02, 2012, 10:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Today we are releasing a few updates to the game for a few different reasons. The first update we would like to announce is a Beta quality release of Herblore! 8) The reason why we are making a beta is that there are so many different items involved with Herblore, and we need to make sure that all of these items are obtainable in the game, and we have done with for some of the basic ingredients that you need to make potions. Specifically, here is the list of things that we have done:

- Added Vials to ::theshop.
- Added Pestle & Mortar to ::theshop.
- Various Npcs will now drop Herbs.
- You can now fill Vials/Bowls/Buckets from water sources.
- Added ::cave training area to obtain Limpwurt roots.
- Unicorns now drop unicorn horns.
- Added ::ardy to teleport to Ardougne and added a Baker there that sells chocolate bars.

So we hope that you will enjoy the beta version of this skill! ;)

In other news... We have also added some items to the Donators shop. First, we have created a second currency, Red Disks, where 1 Rune Shard is equal to 100 Red Disks. This is because we have added Sharks and Manta Rays to the shop, and we wanted players to get waaaay more then 1 piece of food per shard! So you can exchange between the two currencies through a Banker in the bunker. We have also added a (possibly temporary) Herblore shop to the donator's bunker, and I'll explain why.

Waddie020 (or Waddie0201) donated 13 times to WorldScape in various amounts. Then, he told his credit card company that he did not authorize the payments (which is obviously a lie), so they issued what is called a "chargeback" against me, where they took the money away. Now, since we use PayPal, there is a $20 processing fee for each individual chargeback, so if you do the math, $20*13, that is a total of $260 that I must pay, whether he gets the money he donated back or not. So right now, my PayPal balance is negative, and will continue to go into the negatives as these fees are charged against my account. So basically, I am in debt and do not have any money right now to pay for the VPS for the next month, all because of Waddie020. (Who we have banned.) This is why we have expanded the Donators Shop, as now we have actually lost money because of it and just hope to break even.

Enjoy the updates.

-Ry60003333 & Kevin
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kevin

D E A T H

Sweet!!!!!! Thanks Ryan!!
And sorry for what Waddie did  to you.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

Shady business. =/

Hope you guys can break even again and hopefully adding thing to the game that donators can get (herblore shop) will help.

nate

make xp lamps usable on herblore please  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sora

Aphrodities

I'm enjoying the Beta! Well done!  ;D And Waddie totally blows.  >:( I'm sorry to hear about that

Venum

I see that the Super Strength/Attack/Defence Potion are removed from theshop :O

Yoho

Venum, it fits in with herblore being released.  Atleast this way there will be trading again.

You say new currency, I assume it's donator only, right?

I Merk

Your payment of $17.00 USD is complete. Hope it helps.

Venum

Can't you sue him Ry?

Like... tell him it was legitimate? If you have some evidence?

freak m4n

Quote from: Venum on January 03, 2012, 06:48:49 AM
Can't you sue him Ry?

Like... tell him it was legitimate? If you have some evidence?

That's what I think what the problem is, how does he have to prove it? :S

So this could be the last month that Worldscape will be online, if no one is going to donate?
Anyway, you have always cool updates, keep up the damn hard work up. :)

EDIT: Alright I used the "Clean rogue's purse" on a vial of water.. Then there came an error..

There was some much info.. :S

1st:

2nd:

3rd:
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Wild

nice update, to bad i dont understand how herblore works :P

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

D E A T H

Good thing I have 100k str and attack pots since they were removed now I'll only buy def pots :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?