News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

More Shades!!!

Started by D E A T H, January 01, 2012, 07:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:58:25 PM
Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 05:56:50 PM
The prayer does work, but it makes it where the monster doesn't hit you at all. And I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure kalphite queen does have multiple attack styles on rs. Like I said I could be wrong.

That's actually what the prayer does in RuneScape too. It's only on players where it hits less. And yes the KQ has more attack styles on RuneScape, but I don't think it does here.

Oh, sorry I feel like a dumba** now. Never really used prayer against npcs on rs.

Kryptonite

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 06:04:02 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:58:25 PM
Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 05:56:50 PM
The prayer does work, but it makes it where the monster doesn't hit you at all. And I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure kalphite queen does have multiple attack styles on rs. Like I said I could be wrong.

That's actually what the prayer does in RuneScape too. It's only on players where it hits less. And yes the KQ has more attack styles on RuneScape, but I don't think it does here.

Oh, sorry I feel like a dumba** now. Never really used prayer against npcs on rs.
Haha :P no worries you're fine.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Like a Bawz

I agree with Jake, items getting deleted means losing players. Im against the idea personally, up to the server though, noobs want items deleted, servers going to continue going downhill, more updates means more people, but i think the items should stay. They'll just get re=duped anyways. Thats all im saying.

garrdrenn1

Jake

Make sure you look at what topic you're posting on before you post silly  ::)

l 1 v e

To me it doesn't matter which monsters are coming.
I just want more of them with alot hp.

Greetz L 1 V E.

theworm

Recoil

There are multiple shade training spots, if the etele shades are filled up just go to ::tele 2190 3325. They're a little lower but you get them all to yourself.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.