News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

my bank

Started by richard, January 01, 2012, 06:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jah

i used to be the richest non donor player..... :( gave it away

I Merk

Actually there was players richer then you.

spiked noob

Thanks for all the posts

Recoil

Why does it matter who's the richest? Having fares symbolizes zero skill. People should be proud of their levels and pking skills, that's what takes determination.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Merk

That's just your opinion. Some players prefer Rare Collecting rather then Skilling and Pking.

lil pure

I think its a good bank, and I'm defiantly the poorest on worldscape

Recoil

Quote from: lil pure on March 28, 2012, 07:02:59 AM
I think its a good bank, and I'm defiantly the poorest on worldscape
Already beat you to it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: I Merk on February 13, 2012, 12:42:38 PM
That's just your opinion. Some players prefer Rare Collecting rather then Skilling and Pking.
True true and if you can do both the your the ultimate gamer :) and back to the topic it's a decent bank, plus Pking armor is all you need to make your bank grow.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Chaoslancex on March 28, 2012, 11:37:31 AM
True true and if you can do both the your the ultimate gamer :) and back to the topic it's a decent bank, plus Pking armor is all you need to make your bank grow.
[/quote]

Sadly, you need more than that. Seeing how you're labeled a "looter" and cause people to rage quit if you actually pk items.

Wild

Quote from: I Merk on February 13, 2012, 12:42:38 PM
I do all round :P

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 28, 2012, 12:03:02 PM

Sadly, you need more than that. Seeing how you're labeled a "looter" and cause people to rage quit if you actually pk items.
[/quote]

I do it anyway. To some people. I don't care what people call me.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.