News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Happy New Years

Started by Sora, December 31, 2011, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

I'd just like to say Happy New Years to everyone. There's still about 20 minutes for me.
What's your New Years Resolution?

Voltimolt

New Years Eve has passed here in Sydney, they gave quite a firework show at the harbour bridge!

My resolution (and I plan to keep it) is to lose weight and reduce stress.

Sora

Good luck with that resolution Volt.  :P

Voltimolt

What about you?

Starting a thread about resolution and not telling yours :P

Dug

My New Years resolution is to get into AUC, and shut out every complains and arguments I've ever had about my life.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sora

My New Years resolution is to do better in school, so I can get into the highschool I want.  :)

Voltimolt

Soo how does that work in USA?

In Australia, Kindergarten-6 is Primary School, and 7-12 is Highschool?
I thought you'd be in Highschool by now :O

D E A T H

K-5 is Elementary         6-8 is middle school               9-12 is high school
And Dennis you guys in NY go to different high schools depending on grades?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Sora

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 01, 2012, 05:52:49 PM
Soo how does that work in USA?

In Australia, Kindergarten-6 is Primary School, and 7-12 is Highschool?
I thought you'd be in Highschool by now :O

Kindegarten to 5th grade is elementary school.
6th-8th is middle school.
9-12 is high school.

In New York City, all eigth graders have to take the SHSAT(Student High School Admissions Test), which is only for specialized high schools.
You have to get a certain score to get into the highschool of your choice. My highschool i'm going for is ranked 34th in the whole US.
My results will come in March.  :D

D E A T H

Oh that's sound hard. Hope you do well.
Oh yeah my new year resolution is to drink only diet soda if I want to have a soda and cut back food. Plus now I have a weight bench in my room so I can become stronger I already bench 120LB for the 1st time. I had never did a weight bench in my life. :) :)

Sora

Quote from: D E A T H on January 01, 2012, 06:59:24 PM
Oh that's sound hard. Hope you do well.
Oh yeah my new year resolution is to drink only diet soda if I want to have a soda and cut back food. Plus now I have a weight bench in my room so I can become stronger I already bench 120LB for the 1st time. I had never did a weight bench in my life. :) :)

I think a better way is not to drink soda at all. I heard the Diet is worst than the regular soda. A better way is to eat a little less food and start running and playing sports instead of playing video games. I excercise and play sports all day, and swimming is a good way to lose fat. It also helps your cardio and I suggest going to the excercise room every few days and running a little more than you did the last time. Don't take offense in this, I just want to help you out.  :)

D E A T H

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on January 02, 2012, 03:00:16 PM

I think a better way is not to drink soda at all. I heard the Diet is worst than the regular soda. A better way is to eat a little less food and start running and playing sports instead of playing video games. I excercise and play sports all day, and swimming is a good way to lose fat. It also helps your cardio and I suggest going to the excercise room every few days and running a little more than you did the last time. Don't take offense in this, I just want to help you out.  :)

ROTC BUDDY and baseball :) I play it ever year. :)
I know you are Dennis :)