How to possibly fix the economy.

Started by garrdrenn1, January 08, 2012, 03:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: Chaoslancex on January 11, 2012, 05:17:00 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:08:50 PM
Quote from: Chaoslancex on January 11, 2012, 04:24:41 PM
Quote from: Mute on January 11, 2012, 01:38:32 PM
If you lot weren't such lazy asses, Ry wouldn't have removed blitz and we could've played on a server with a stable economy, more skills and general more awesome.

That's all, on this economy the only way to fix it is to delete everything and start fresh oh oh i know your going to say that people will rage and some might quit but to be honest the only way to actually make it fair an fix it will be to start fresh and for those who say no it's because there noobs and they know they wont be able to get items the legit way not the way where they get x100mill of each item easily.

What about people who legit got like 10 - 20k sharks fishing? That'd suck a lot for them lol. I really think we should just reset the duped items, not all of the items.

true, but for the sake of everyone maybe the amount that everyone has can be lowered per example the large ammounts of dh, rune g, dark cavs, items that for sure have been duped. then again there is no way to know

I'd be fine with that.
Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 05:17:35 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:08:50 PM
Quote from: Chaoslancex on January 11, 2012, 04:24:41 PM
Quote from: Mute on January 11, 2012, 01:38:32 PM
If you lot weren't such lazy asses, Ry wouldn't have removed blitz and we could've played on a server with a stable economy, more skills and general more awesome.

That's all, on this economy the only way to fix it is to delete everything and start fresh oh oh i know your going to say that people will rage and some might quit but to be honest the only way to actually make it fair an fix it will be to start fresh and for those who say no it's because there noobs and they know they wont be able to get items the legit way not the way where they get x100mill of each item easily.

What about people who legit got like 10 - 20k sharks fishing? That'd suck a lot for them lol. I really think we should just reset the duped items, not all of the items.

I'm still with kryptonite on this. If only we could get kevin or another admin to make that topic you metioned earlier? Or maybe a poll to see if the majority of the community wants the major dupes fixed?

The dupes are fixed lol. And yeah I think somewhere where we can all work together to find all of the duped items faster would be nice. And then they can reset them.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

garrdrenn1

I know the dupes are fixed, just bad wording right there lol :P.