News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

my life is fucked up AGAIN

Started by M I K E, December 22, 2011, 10:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

so this morning i woke up and went to facebook..started talkin to my friend and she said my girlfriend has been kissing with other boy...at that moment my world collapsed -.- i would have died for her and have done anything and now this happens... i dont know what to do anymore since im not with her... :s i have now decided to not fell in love again for years since all it causes is pain afterwards.. feeling so bad atm and nothin cheers me up...and yeah having like the worst day and time of my life..it will take so long for me to be smiling and happy again... and yeah, my christmas is kinda ruined now..also the new year and stuff.. -.- and one school thingy also.. f*ck my life seriously..she was the love of my life and i know i might sound stupid but yeah.. when i woke up i somehow had a weird feeling and i saw dreams of her breaking up with me -.- and i just have a weird feeling when something bad is going to happen i dont know how its possible..

Yoho

You can't base things off what your friends say, unless they have evidence of her doing it. Do they have evidence?  :)    Or you could just confront her about it, she might tell the truth or lie. If she lies, give her a back hand

Joker

And you deleted me from facebook?

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Joker_ on December 22, 2011, 12:03:10 PM
And you deleted me from facebook?
Really Tony? He's really sad and you just care if he deleted you from facebook? Awkward...
Hang in there Mikey, things will get better eventually. And why not do a basic thing? Ask her if it's true.

Joker

Nah..Not really.
Anyways..are you sure?
Many relationships were destroyed by rumors. :\

M I K E

It's true many people have told me about it.. and i kinda felt it in my mind already... and i cant contact her because she doesnt have internet atm... + i dont have any money left because i spent it on her...

Kryptonite

Ouch... How long were you two together?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Joker

Well actually kane it didn't take 1 month..Right Mike?

M I K E

this was 2nd time, and i saw her daily and went to her house.. it lasted like a month like Tony said i guess, and month earlier..
i cant understand these fuckin relationships.. im so mature and i never lied to her, did what she wanted, treated her well and so on.. but ya. this is all i get for spendin money, time, love and my own skin on her... world is so damn cruel.

Joker

Freak m4n from Facebook: Hang in there buddy.

M I K E

Quote from: Joker_ on December 22, 2011, 04:29:06 PM
Freak m4n from Facebook: Hang in there buddy.

awwh thanks.. (: but still i dont feel like adding you back atm :S cant really talk about it atm or anythin.. ill add you soon tho, was gonna add earlier already but ya

M I K E

Quote from: Mute on December 22, 2011, 06:51:35 PM
If she just breaks away just like that, then maybe you should do the same. move on, and find someone who you can trust to stick with you.

Srs, it's not worth it. Not if this has been happening in the past.

she has apologized now and i kinda feel better :/ and i called her about it and she was crying like a maniac.. and she feels he is gross now after being mean and so on.. and regretting it so much.. i dont know what happens i feel like 3 months break

Kryptonite

Quote from: M I K E on December 22, 2011, 07:11:19 PM
If she just breaks away just like that, then maybe you should do the same. move on, and find someone who you can trust to stick with you.

she has apologized now and i kinda feel better :/ and i called her about it and she was crying like a maniac.. and she feels he is gross now after being mean and so on.. and regretting it so much.. i dont know what happens i feel like 3 months break

It may be hard, but don't give in to her crap. If she really loved you, she wouldn't have done that bs in the first place. Sorry if that sounded offensive, but based on past experiences it's 100% true. You wouldn't want a girl who would cheat on you anyway, so it's probably better this way. Stay strong and move on. You'll meet tons of more girls in your lifetime. Don't waste time on one that cheated on you.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

M I K E

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 22, 2011, 07:37:25 PM
Quote from: M I K E on December 22, 2011, 07:11:19 PM

It may be hard, but don't give in to her crap. If she really loved you, she wouldn't have done that bs in the first place. Sorry if that sounded offensive, but based on past experiences it's 100% true. You wouldn't want a girl who would cheat on you anyway, so it's probably better this way. Stay strong and move on. You'll meet tons of more girls in your lifetime. Don't waste time on one that cheated on you.

i might sound stupid but i still have the weird feeling about her.. i think ill try 3rd time, it will be so much easier if she brokes up with me now.. and see what happens... maybe 3rd time says the truth (;