News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Question about recovering my main account

Started by Oreo Cookie, December 21, 2011, 02:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo Cookie

Before the thing closed i tried recovering i sent ry and bill a pm because i forgot my main password. I understand that ry is busy and so is bill but ive saved all my pm's and everything last time i was on the account was October 2010 please help.

name is:: Atlantis171

anything i can do from here?

Yoho

If you've Pmed Ryan or Bill about it, there isn't much for you to do. You should probably Pm an Admin too.

Jake

Yeah, I would suggest contacting Kevin or Danny. Or you could contact Ryan on Skype.

Oreo Cookie

underman272

I forgot the password to my main account as well, its user is kirbstar22, I really want to get it back I had really good items on it. :(

robinhood

Im trying now for like 2 year to recover the account Pmed all the admins and some player moderators on the staff list only kevin pmed back to me

Pleas give me ryan's skype>?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif