News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Angry

Started by rastar, December 22, 2011, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rastar

I Just Donated when the server was down and when i logged in and i tried to use ::donorbunk It says Im Sorry you have to be an donnor.
im kinda Pissed Because i just lost 10 bucks and got nothing from the game.
Is There Anyway you can give me my stuff.
>:(

~Rastar~

IStealCash

Here's the thing.  Don't donate when the server is down again.  There's nothing you can do about it.

Also, ten bucks is a lot, I feel sorry for you. :(
IStealCash and I Steal Cash

rastar

Dont Be Such a d**k mate im just saying its unfare that i lost my money and want to ask if there is a way to get my rewards

Kyle

Calm down, Ryan can just look into it.

rastar

Wild

Quote from: Program on December 23, 2011, 01:21:46 AM
It sucks that you lost some cash, but remember what donating is... You donate to someone to help them out, and the rewards are an extra.
If Ryan is unable to get you what you paid for, at least you will know that you helped out the community.
No player thinks about that, they just want the items :p

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Ry60003333

Try logging into the game again, your account on the forums is in the Donators group, and this is what allows to access to that command.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

robinhood

Quote from: rastar on December 22, 2011, 10:22:41 PM
I Just Donated when the server was down and when i logged in and i tried to use ::donorbunk It says Im Sorry you have to be an donnor.
im kinda Pissed Because i just lost 10 bucks and got nothing from the game.
Is There Anyway you can give me my stuff.
>:(

~Rastar~

Just asking
Umadbro?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif