News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Egyptian forces

Started by Dug, December 18, 2011, 05:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I had this discussion in my course today, and i want to know your opinion on the issue resolving around Egypt. At this moment the elections are taking place and it's rumoured that one political party, known as the Muslim Brotherhood is winning in the elections. In doing so, there are still people demonstrating in the streets about the elections taking place. The army and police are still in the streets, and several buildings have been set on fire during the last week, several died, and many injured.
How should the police react towards people who demonstrate Strikes?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

Are people for or against the 'Muslim Brotherhood', and what are the intentions of the other parties?

Dug

Well, considering i mentioned that they are rumoured to be the leading figure, there are several million for, and others against. Basically, they want to transform Egypt into.. what the middle east is like, for example, allowing only men to drive. The people that are running, don't want to do what's good for the country really, it's obvious... they are just doing this campaign for their personal gain -.-.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Joker

Actually Hassan That's wrong..Muslims brotherhood are not that way like other people..They respect the other people opinion...But..I voted for muslims brotherhood my self.
Wbu?
Else..We will try them..If they failed..let's search for other people? they took their chance..

Dug

I voted with my dad for Katla, because they take it as a business view, so they won't let the system fail.

Wild

I think i would vote for katla, if i see how you discribe him.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,