News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Fight Caves

Started by Kryptonite, December 13, 2011, 08:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

I think that since the Fire cape is the best cape in the game, that it shouldn't be as common as it is now. I think you guys should delete all the fire capes and release a full 62 (or however many it is) wave fight cave to get the capes. This would make them a little more valuable and somewhat of an accomplishment to get. And also, make sure you couldn't bank in the fight caves so it will be a challenge for people. I think this would be cool.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

How about killing jad only and forget the waves waves tend to get annoying

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

That would make it way too easy and they'd just be as common as they are now. If someone died and lost fcape, they could just be like 'brb need to KO jad quick' and easily take him out, especially a 172. The waves makes it more time-consuming and adds to their value. This way it would be a challenge for any level, and not something dominant in high levels who can easily 5-hit a 702 monster.

weed

Kevin

If you guys can think of a nice reward Ryan can make all 65 waves 100%. Removing all the firecapes in the game will cause a lot of a problems.

Kryptonite

I guess that's kind of true. Well, as far as the rewards go, I'd recommend you get the 16,064 tokkul that you get in RuneScape when you defeat him, since you can spend them on TzHaar items. But you only get half that much if you get to him without killing him, FYI. I think that a Slayer Helmet (13263) would be a nice reward to get because they look cool, and you could give them some nice stats, perhaps a +5 strength bonus and some nice attack bonuses. This could also help in the future if you add the Slayer skill, and give some bonuses against slayer monsters like in RuneScape. Nothing too overpowered, but still a good reward to get from Jad. Let me know what you think.

weed

D E A T H

Okay then Kevin how about we get Jad tokens or lot's of tokku and we can spend it on obby stuff. So that way it's much easier to get a obby shield. Also you can maybe add a special shop for the jad tokens which will be much harder to get when items cost like 100 jad toekns and well Staff see what you want in there.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?