News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

How to get...?

Started by Nogoodnms, December 09, 2011, 11:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nogoodnms

Alright, I'm making this thread because, unafraid to admit it, I'm a noob. I would like to know where to get Barrows Gloves, an Obby Shield, and a Berserker Ring. I'll probably add to this list as time goes on.
He who brings the night, brings the cloud of darkness.

Jake

You can't buy these items from a shop, Sorry. You'll need to buy them off players.

Nogoodnms

I'm not asking to buy them from a shop. I'm wondering where the players got it.

Kevin

A long time ago they were spawned by an admin, then we had dupes in the server and they were massively duped. We do not have dupes in WorldScape anymore, we have since switched server engines.

Nogoodnms

Err... noob question (I should stop using that word), what do you mean by "duped"?

M I K E

Quote from: Nogoodnms on December 10, 2011, 03:34:47 PM
Err... noob question (I should stop using that word), what do you mean by "duped"?

Turning 1 item to 2 items by a glitch. Multiplying them by cheating (;

Chaoslancex

well you can actually get obby shields from a shop :[] you just need the coords for that place  :P best way to get b-gloves with out buying them off people i would kill them at wildy for them.

D E A T H

Quote from: Chaoslancex on December 10, 2011, 09:28:35 PM
well you can actually get obby shields from a shop :[] you just need the coords for that place  :P best way to get b-gloves with out buying them off people i would kill them at wildy for them.
Tell me the cords?  ;D

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Yoho

2465 5150, you need Tokkul, though.

Nogoodnms

And where do you get Tokkul?

Recoil

You can only get these from other players, but they're really not hard to get at all. As Kevin said many of them have been duped, so a lot of players have tons, and are willing to give away. No means to beat a dead horse here.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Mute on February 06, 2012, 03:55:21 AM
Quote from: Recoil on February 05, 2012, 09:34:10 PM
You can only get these from other players, but they're really not hard to get at all. As Kevin said many of them have been duped, so a lot of players have tons, and are willing to give away. No means to beat a dead horse here.
Read post dates.

And I'm getting the faint smell of Jack here. Nobody else has the grammar nazi logo with a weird one-worded name and a list of achievments together.
EDIT: And the only other person to get 15+posts in the space of a few mins is Nick.

It's not Jack. Please look at the post dates.