News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The lies we are told.

Started by Thehate, December 09, 2011, 05:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thehate

Before reading this please listen to this song

Today, society is so unforgiving, people are so arrogant, they discriminate against whom they don't like, for power, they bully the "weak", War is idolized, they believe that if they are fighting for their country, they are making no difference war will destroy us, I am writing this while listening to the truth about war. people are thinking that war is a game. War is not a game. people will never understand what it means to be fully free. we are never free. life is life. No matter who we are. No matter what we are. No matter what we do. It makes no difference. People will remember us through the things that we do. Yes. that is what we are all after. Take Hero Of War by Rise Against. They are one of my favorite bands as they tell the truth about things, we are beginning  to forget what life is like in this current democracy, we will never give in. Humanity will die. people will kill each other, as I've read from a post on here, "we must put an end to war, or war will end us".

People must never forget what it means to be apart of life, life is sacred no matter what you do.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Omri

<3.. My brother said this is my song.