News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

why?

Started by garrdrenn1, December 06, 2011, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

why does my account let me talk on forums but i cant log into ws? It's wierd but a relief, kevin is the any chance of me being able to play on this acc again?

Kevin

Did you ever take down your server?

garrdrenn1

It never went up. I know was stupid to even try something like that. I want to apologize to you and ry for the way i acted. No matter if you accept or not is up to you but i truly am sorry.

Xx Wildy Xx

hey dude! hows it been going long time no see :)

garrdrenn1

Wats up! I been pretty good, just bored outta my mind since i couldn't play worldscape =P. I just miss the community, help me beg kevin for my account back lol

Jake

If you prove that you can behave on the forums then it would help your cause immensely. You should have thought before you did  ::)

Welcome back btw  8)

Xx Wildy Xx

haha i would but my advice is for me to stay out of it.

garrdrenn1

hey jake! I thought i always behaved myself pretty well, i mean i was always nice to new players, i was a donator, and i gave away lots of free stuff. I know advertising another server on ws was wrong, and i truly am sorry for that. But before all that new server stuff was goin on i never got reported or anything. That's gotta count for something right?

wild i understand where your coming from lol,  man i hope i get to play again. Castle wars on ws sounds awesome =)

Wilderness

Welcome back Garrdrenn1, I remember you. You were always nice, I hope you get that account back. :)

Jake

Yeah, But Advertising is a big thing Garrett. Even though you were a good member and did nothing wrong you still Advertised. It may seem little but it's not.

Good Luck.

Xx Wildy Xx

look if you do goodthings for this community :) good things will come your way :)

garrdrenn1

thanks wilderness =)

@jake
I know advertising is a big thing, I'm not trying to make light of it. But the server never even went up. So really nobody left for it. Oh well im gonna stop talking about it because i dont feel like it's helping my case very much lol

very true wild