News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Next skills?

Started by Free Legend, December 03, 2011, 09:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

What can I say? I like to party  8)

Wilderness

I've just kinda realized, this isn't an official thread so our suggestions here probably won't be added will they? But if they do, I still would love Agility or Slayer. Maybe this could be an official topic and be moved and pinned in the 'Suggestions' board.

Jake

It doesn't have to be an official thread for something to be added, That being said even if it is an official thread there is still a chance of it not being added.

But maybe someone could make a poll and see what people want the most then make a topic about it in the suggestions board?

Deadlocker

SLAYER AND THIEVING!! they should be very easy to code and are very enjoyable. Add slayer tower with the slayer please. slayer mask should be a very rare and prestigious item you should be able to buy at slayer masters shop with like others said, points or tokens. preferably points.

ignace

drakedriller

if slayer does come out i request torm demons so claws can be added to the game. I think that would put an interesting spin on pking and duel in this game.

lollol

Quote from: drakedriller on February 05, 2012, 02:36:23 PM
if slayer does come out i request torm demons so claws can be added to the game. I think that would put an interesting spin on pking and duel in this game.
This Can't Happen As Dragon Claws Isn't 417/508, Ryan Can Only Add 417/508 And Dragon Claws Is A Higher Client, Don't Know Which One.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

drakedriller

im pretty sure ive seen on 317 before o.o but if you say so

Kryptonite

All that new crap you see on 317 clients is custom-added and usually makes the clients a lot laggier and the way they do it just looks like crap.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

drakedriller

Recoil

I'd love to see Thieving, Fletching and Slayer. Agility would be fine, but it's kinda a pain, ya know? Gets too repetitive. I guess all of the levels kinda do. But the thing that brights up to me most is Construction. It'd be amazing, and be able to go to others' houses? Oh yeah. I'm in for that.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

lollol

Quote from: Recoil on February 08, 2012, 07:53:04 PM
I'd love to see Thieving, Fletching and Slayer. Agility would be fine, but it's kinda a pain, ya know? Gets too repetitive. I guess all of the levels kinda do. But the thing that brights up to me most is Construction. It'd be amazing, and be able to go to others' houses? Oh yeah. I'm in for that.
Not Really Sure That Construction Could Be Added, If It Did It's Going To Require Alot Of Work Just Like The CC In 317.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Recoil

Quote from: lollol on February 09, 2012, 06:39:29 AM
Not Really Sure That Construction Could Be Added, If It Did It's Going To Require Alot Of Work Just Like The CC In 317.
Yeah construction admittedly would take awhile, but there's no time limit. The easiest one is probably slayer, just add slayer NPC's and spawn a Vannaka that gives you tasks. May take a total of 30mins.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on February 09, 2012, 08:16:30 AM
Quote from: lollol on February 09, 2012, 06:39:29 AM
Yeah construction admittedly would take awhile, but there's no time limit. The easiest one is probably slayer, just add slayer NPC's and spawn a Vannaka that gives you tasks. May take a total of 30mins.

+ drops, and if they wanted the skill to be good, they'd assign higher level slayer masters so you wouldn't be getting like goblin tasks at level 130 slayer.

I really want slayer to be added more than anything else.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.