News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Report.

Started by Yoho, November 30, 2011, 04:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

In-game username: Odin
Reporting player: Fatdude
Rule broken: Hacking
Time: 8:49am
Evidence:
Miscellaneous: We were just talking and someone asked Fatdude if he hacked Waddie.

Omri

COntributing some Evidence, He hacked Waddie awhile ago, Waddie got really mad because he took he's stuff. So i got both them together,Fatdude agreed to give the items back, And i believe Waddie changed his pass, So it should all be good now.

vbx bwk

I am reporting kyle for Farming. I am reporting because kyle he was Farming vbx bwk (me) 7:20-7:30pm. As I was just trying to watch a fight.
As his action attacking me, I attacked him. But during this trail he kept killing me. From 7:25-7:30pm I did use 1 item then.  but provided that he had killed me multi times without armour or means of killing him, I report kyle for farming In ::wildy during this time. 

It is wildy aand people can kill people but attacking an unarmed unharmful player will set the player thinking the server is Lame.

please do not farm 1 itemer or even no armoured or weapon wielding player they can not cause harm. unless using an EPIC weapon

November 30 2011

Chaoslancex

About the Report, in that pic Fatdude does not agree to have hacked "waddie" he just said "yeah i hacked him" did not say an specificity name or player. him saying "i hacked him" could mean either on ruenscape or on any other game ect he did not say he actually hacked anybody from evidence shown.

and Vbx bwk you should not post here unless your proving evidence and someone killing at "wildy" is no reason to try and report them, anybody at wildy is free to attack anybody even if you are harmless.

P.S and an Admin thinks that Action should be taken please do. but for me i don't see the anything pointing towards fatdude actually admitting to hacking waddie.