News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The 317 Client Music

Started by Nogoodnms, November 28, 2011, 04:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nogoodnms

So, if you're still using the 317 client, and haven't upgraded to the 508 yet, which is perfectly fine, you probably noticed when you log in you get some music. You probably ignore it, but you don't understand something. This song you're listening to is one of the best damn songs of all time. When I first started it up, I blinked in shock. Then I blinked again. Then I yelled to the heavens, screaming.

"RY, I F***ING LOVE YOU FOR PUTTING THIS SONG ON!" And then I proceeded to dance madly. I recognized it immediately. But, if you're wondering what it is, then here you go.

Please listen to the entire thing. It's awesome.
He who brings the night, brings the cloud of darkness.

Omri

Kevin

I picked the background though :|

Ryan picked the song, he didn't like the song I picked out for it :D

This is the song I originally picked for it:

Omri

Jake

Yeah I like Kevin's better. They're both good but.

I don't think there's a major need for a different song for the startup page but if Ryan did have the time it would be good to have either one of these songs added.

D E A T H

I like Kevin's one :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

D E A T H, Can you please not quote videos and pictures please? It makes the page much bigger and slower.

Thanks man  8)

IStealCash

Thanks for posting the link of the log-in song.  I actually like it. :D
IStealCash and I Steal Cash

Nogoodnms

Quote from: IStealCash on December 19, 2011, 07:22:49 PM
Thanks for posting the link of the log-in song.  I actually like it. :D

Which is why I posted it, for the hope that people will like it.
He who brings the night, brings the cloud of darkness.

Dug

Music is music, but you just have to make it sound better ;)!
Love it xo. {YES I TYPED XO, GOT A PROBLEM!?}
P.s Kevins song choice, is soothing and relaxing, and it's longer :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..