News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

I Found him!

Started by D E A T H, November 26, 2011, 09:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Ha I found the one the only ex mod "Dillion" While I was playing a diff RSPS.
Here is the PROOF

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Twlight Lord

There's nothing wrong about it? He isn't a Player Moderator here but I think players are getting stolen to there.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Kryptonite

I am completely unclear about any sort of point that may exist in this thread that you are trying to prove.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

IDK why I posted it I just thought you guys would want to know what he's been up to  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kevin

I could honestly care less about what he's doing. I dislike him very much.

Omri

He isn't that bad of a person. He's actually really chill :p

Kevin

Quote from: Omri on November 26, 2011, 10:00:32 PM
He is a bad person.

Fix'd

A lot of you didn't see the true side of Dillon, you saw his good face. He was an extreme 2 faced person.

Omri

I mean i know what you mean kevin, I was like bestfriends with him, I've watched him stab people in the back but i can't bad talk on him because he's never done anything to me, But i guess i don't know what happened and what you've witnessed so i can't say anything, I was just throwing what i thought of him out there. I'm sure he messed up alot, He was a D*ck at times, But not to me.

Voltimolt

he owns me an rs account i brought off him.

Genuine

I'd honestly agree with Kevin.

Jose

Yeah... Tbh idk why this was even brought up. This is only bringing up drama and flaming towards a person who isn't here anymore. There's no need for this topic and i don't even know why you were even to what seems to be another forum? If you were playing a "diff" server and he was on it, then most likely you were on HIS Rsps. Not only are you bringing drama for him, but you're bringing attention to yourself and you should be very careful in what you do.  No reason to go searching for him. [Locked]