News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

My Minecraft Giveaway!

Started by Thehate, November 26, 2011, 06:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thehate

Hello there,
I was playing minecraft earlier today and was bored. So I also knew that you guys really enjoy playing minecraft.
Here is a random world that I made. I started playing around with it and here is what I have come up with... If i get a good response to this release then I will release another world... bigger and better. Should you not spawn into the correct place please inform me.

--------------------------

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
The world has been made by Thehate, You may use it in any way you deem fit, you however may NOT release this world claiming it to be your own. Should you see anyone else release this world then please post here.You may use this for a server or for personal use.
**The reason for this is because I have released another world on a different site, and then it was leeched massively. People claiming it to be their own.**

-------------------

LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/?w63ibs35efdew6j
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Thehate

Quote from: Mute on November 26, 2011, 07:13:00 PM
Ehh, there honestly isn't anything worth looking at in there. A long mineshaft made with tons of glowstone and in creative mode, and then a wooden house with nothing in it. :L

At least, that's all I could see considering that I used noclip to scan a 500 block radius from where I spawned.

The original idea was for people to build upon it, to allow them to expand their imagination :)
I'm a forum and server legend ;)