News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Can't login

Started by Nogoodnms, November 24, 2011, 02:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nogoodnms

Before you brush over this as just another topic where you can say "Read the FAQ", this isn't a black screen, a login error, or anything. This was caused by something I did in the game (No, not getting banned).

I tried using the "::tele" command with the co-ordinates "2721 9448" I got the "Loading - Please wait" in the top left, and I waited. For 7 minutes. And nothing happened. I closed the client (I downloaded it), restarted. Attempted to login again. Stuck again on "Loading - Please wait". I'm guessing that these co-ordinates are not within map space. So my logical conclusion is that I attempted to teleport outside of the map.

So, my question is, how do I get back to normal space?
He who brings the night, brings the cloud of darkness.

freak m4n

There is a button (link) at the section: "News and Announcements" Teleport me to Lumbridge, I'll get the link for you.

EDIT: Alright this is the thread: Click here
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

I Merk

Logout in-game and click this link: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=movetolumby
You need to be logged in on the forums.

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Nogoodnms

Never mind guys, I fixed it by logging in through the 317 client. Apparently the co-ordinates don't load when it's in HD.
He who brings the night, brings the cloud of darkness.

daylen777

i cant get in i don't know where the new client thing is