News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

School not going too well anymore..

Started by M I K E, November 22, 2011, 04:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Well, at 7th grade my average grade was around 8, i think its going down to 6,5 now... :/ I dont really read to tests anymore or do homework at home...i do it at school before the lessons..also i get pretty bad grades even from maths where i was like one of the best on my class...getting 9's from tests, now got a 5+ (on a scale 4-10)... and ive started to talk more during the lessons and the teacher may have to tell me to be quiet a couple times during the lesson...currently my mom doesnt have a job, and she cant give me any money and my dad just doesnt want, even tho he has a lot...I just dont feel like studying well ( i know its for my own good) because i get clothes and shit very often these days... i dont have any spirit to school anymore, only on P.E, wood and metalwork... IDK what to do to change my mind about homework, tests & studying -.-
If i dont get good grades i cant get to of university of applied siences...i gotta go to high school -.-

Omri

Best of luck  bro, I know you can do it.

D E A T H

I love going to school even though I am failing a class, but I love it because you get to hang out with your friends and mess around with them and I can't wait till next year so I can join ROTC!!  8)
So hang in there!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

lollol

I Used To Be One Of The Best In My Class Too, Since i Failed My Science Exam Last Year, My Spirit Just Got Down, I Got No More Spirit To Study Or Do Anything, Everybody Just Keeps Telling Me To Study, Study, Study And I Just Can't Along With The Stuff That Is Going On In Egypt, It's Just Very Hard, So You Should Know That Your Not Alone And I Know How It Feels To Fall Down When Your Up, We Just Gotta Stay Strong And Never Give Up.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

dieknowsawr

Hey man, Chanelleges come for the strong ones, the ones who will over come it!
Over come it, put you head to it, and just go! Who knows what lies on the other side.

Kryptonite

Quote from: M I K E on November 22, 2011, 04:42:27 PM
IDK what to do to change my mind about homework, tests & studying -.-

Quote from: M I K E on November 22, 2011, 04:42:27 PM
If i dont get good grades i cant get to of university of applied siences...i gotta go to high school -.-

That would be decent motivation for me. Just think of it this way. What you do now affects how you'll live the rest of your life. No one really wants to study or do homework, but you gotta do it, and there's really no way around that. Talk to your teachers if you're having troubles in a class. I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to find a time to help you.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Omri

Quote from: D E A T H on November 22, 2011, 05:28:25 PM
I love going to school even though I am failing a class, but I love it because you get to hang out with your friends and mess around with them and I can't wait till next year so I can join ROTC!!  8)
So hang in there!

Wait, What branch are you gonna be joining? Down here we have ROTC, Which is for upcoming marines, army and navy. But we also have NROTC for Officers in those branches.

Jake

The only way to turn yourself around is to stop being lazy. No matter what you say it's laziness. Just do the homework or give it to your parents so they make you do it.

It will be a grind for the first week maybe two weeks but after that you'll be in the click of it again.

D E A T H

Quote from: Omri on November 23, 2011, 12:02:44 PM
So hang in there!

Wait, What branch are you gonna be joining? Down here we have ROTC, Which is for upcoming marines, army and navy. But we also have NROTC for Officers in those branches.

The ROTC at my high school has all of branches in the whole program! So I'll be doing all of those :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Omri

Quote from: D E A T H on November 23, 2011, 05:47:48 PM
Quote from: Omri on November 23, 2011, 12:02:44 PM
So hang in there!

The ROTC at my high school has all of branches in the whole program! So I'll be doing all of those :)

Congratulations bro(: It's Hella Fun most of the time!