News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Got into a fight...

Started by M I K E, November 22, 2011, 04:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

So, today i was going home from school, and this 1 year older guy with his friend comes up to me calling me with names, and that i have been calling his girlfriend a b*tch and talked shit about her behind her back (which i didnt) The guy started to push me from my chest and he spitted on me, i continued walking and he was following me with his friend and trying to throw rocks at me...i was like 10 metres in front of them now and they decided to catch me again...the guy succeed to punch me in the stomach, and also tried to punch me in the face but i blocked it...at that moment i saw red and decided to do something, not just walk away like a puss, i started to fight with him...i punched a right hook right at his cheek and he got dropped and when he tried to stand up again i pushed him to the ground....i decided to continue to learn him a lesson, so i also went on the ground and punched him with my right elbow and made the desicion to choke him until he gives up...i took him into a judo choke and he passed out in like 8 seconds...his friend was just looking there confused & nerdy as usual....i stood up and continued walking back home and just left him there lying on the ground confused as hell...i was wondering why didnt he want to come back after me..

As ive said before, ive been doing judo for a few years, also boxing because my dad was really good at it, also a couple years later i started doing hap-ki-do with him...he quit it and i had to quit too.. :/ still really fit tho :D

It was somehow fun tho, got into a fight and prove my skills to the bully who thinks in a damn nerd

ratman3

99.9% of bullies are just people that want to make themselves feel good by acting all "rough and tuff" over somebody. Standing up for yourself is the best thing to do to avoid bullies.

Good job for giving him what he deserved.

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Joker

Yoho

Nerd LOLWUT

What a nice friend he had.

Nice one JooJooJoo, this should of been recorded and stuck on Youtube! I guess he's gonna go back to bullying 5 year olds for their milk

M I K E

Quote from: Yoho on November 22, 2011, 04:45:17 PM
Nerd LOLWUT

What a nice friend he had.

Nice one JooJooJoo, this should of been recorded and stuck on Youtube! I guess he's gonna go back to bullying 5 year olds for their milk

I feel like beating him up every single time hes bullying someone from now on... he is bullying smaller people than him and he thinks hes so damn tough...bullying younger ones and trying to be kewl.. >.<

antythechamp

Omri

Way too go Mike, Bully's are dumb ass's.

dieknowsawr

Atta boy, stand up for yourself! That's what we're suppose to do:)

Jadah

Diva La Viva

Mike Heynes, the boy ninja that standed up against the evil Dr. Bully