News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

MUSIC POP BATTLES!

Started by Dug, November 20, 2011, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Well, I've been a little curious to whether you guys and girls would enjoy a nice possible music pop battle between bands and artists and etc..
I would be planning on first researching a load of artists ranging from Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Selena Gomez, The Biebster, LMFAO, and so on :).
I would post several topics:
Introduction Stage
Here i will first list all the artists that will be compared against one another. I'll try my best to put them equally against one another from start to beginning :s.
Suggestion Stage
Here we'll have a discussion board as to which users can post ideas on whether it should go with a combination of pop and hip-hop for example.
The amount of time until voting should be closed e.g Weekly, Monthly(Not likely) YEARLY(!!!!!)
Maybe an overall score rather than a voting system, giving a certain amount of points from a scale of 1-5 on each songs which i highly doubt will happen seeing as people wouldn't want to type a load. Possibly giving points on a scale of 1-100 on the artist.
Comparison and voting Stage
Here is where the we relate the "Men" to the boys, I'll be putting one artists against another, possibly against a band such as Snow patrol, the Scene, Coldplay, One republic, One direction, Cobra Stardust etc..
Conclusion Stage
This is where we will conclude the most voted artist by you, the Worldscape community! [Or some of the Worldscape community ;)]

This will require a substantial amount of time to prepare and complete, so it's likely i'll be starting it 1 week off January 2012 =[]. I'll also be planning on completing the MIME EVENT either before my finals or after :[].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..