News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

custom items???

Started by nate, November 19, 2011, 03:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

i think there should be some custom items  ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Based off what's happened in the past I don't think this will happen. Ryan doesn't like coding Custom Items.

Oden

Quote from: Jake on November 19, 2011, 04:56:40 PM
Ryan doesn't like coding Custom Items.
Not that he doesn't like, there's never been a custom item in this game for the whole time 5 years now. He will never add them because he wants the game to be unique. Ryan could code them easily but it would completely wreck the game.

nate

Quote from: Oden on November 19, 2011, 05:40:25 PM
Not that he doesn't like, there's never been a custom item in this game for the whole time 5 years now. He will never add them because he wants the game to be unique. Ryan could code them easily but it would completely wreck the game.

how would it wreck it??? plus i think it would be cool if there was a really expensive dragon armor that was black dragon armor. where everything that is red turns black, and everything that was black turns white. it would look cool.

antythechamp

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on November 19, 2011, 06:26:12 PM
Quote from: Oden on November 19, 2011, 05:40:25 PM

how would it wreck it??? plus i think it would be cool if there was a really expensive dragon armor that was black dragon armor. where everything that is red turns black, and everything that was black turns white. it would look cool.
Eww.....

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Well, Oden, there has been custom items before. If I remember correctly ::specialphat was filled with custom phats.

As I said I don't think Ryan will add customs.

Oden

Quote from: Jake on November 19, 2011, 07:52:16 PM
Well, Oden, there has been custom items before. If I remember correctly ::specialphat was filled with custom phats.

Yes, a few customs. He then removed them.

nate

not for the sake of making his rsps custom free.

Dug

Quote from: Oden on November 20, 2011, 02:35:22 AM
Quote from: Jake on November 19, 2011, 07:52:16 PM
Yes, a few customs. He then removed them.
That is incorrect, all of those custom phats turned into unfinished potions used for herblore.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

nate

i took a dragon chainbody and editted it in paint. its not that good, just a thought on what i was talking about. looks cool  ;D

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Xx Wildy Xx

why don't we make 2 world's with one with some custom items :) and we will see how it goes?