News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

New ideas!

Started by PwnFreak, November 18, 2011, 06:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PwnFreak

This would be cool if you guys added the following
-god wars
-summoning
-construction (houses building)
-New Armor because there aren't much awesome armors or valuable items!
-fixing monsters at camp (graphics of game)
-Second server with SPAWN!!!
-More Commands!!!
thanks for reading i hope you guys will work on this (i dont really think most of these ideas will be executed but still thanks)
:)

Oden

God wars, I'm quite sure he's already adding it.
Summoning, won't be added for a little bit.
Construction, won't be added for a little bit.
There is lots of valuable items and better items, you need to donate, pk, or buy them.
The graphics is fine.
This will never happen.
Like what?

Kryptonite

Trolol@spawn.

+Like oden said there's bandos and stuff but this isn't a server where you have all this good stuff and max stats the first hour you play.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

PwnFreak

yeah i see you are a vip and im asking what can a vip do like is there a donator zone and shop can you tell me what vip contains

and how much does vip cost and is it permanent membership?

Dug

If the "VIP" your referring to is "Donator" then CLICK HERE and you will see that you can donate a certain and specified amount.
Once you become a donator, you will always be a donator.
EDIT: I'm so off my game this week, guess the whole studying thing is still wearing off :s.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Oden

Quote from: Dug on November 19, 2011, 03:26:31 PM
If the "VIP" your referring to is "Donator" then CLICK HERE and you will see that you can donate a certain and specified amount.
You forgot to add the link in there click here, so here's the link on how you you can donate (You can donate as many times as you want): http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=donate.

ignace

make new tele ::shades (for tele shades), ::shops (all shops), ::my shop (sell you items you coin) = ::ignace shop (for the shop ignace) (for all players)

::clan (for join in clan of make clan), start summothing, start pickpocket, ::house for you house, start making house

start clan house making trainen clan ......

make Santa Claus quest

Kryptonite

Lol Ignace there's gonna be a Christmas event (at least I'd hope there would be) so you should get that much at least.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.