News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Stop Internet Censorship

Started by Ry60003333, November 16, 2011, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Oden, why are you getting upset about this? You live in Australia, Jack.

Like Mute said, since 4Chan is protesting this it probably will not get passed.

ratman3

And This, is what happens, when we get people that think that all of our problems will go away if we tax and arrest everybody...

As Kane said, there's no way that this will even pass.  5 Flippin' years in jail, cmon.  5 Years for singing a song, is just sad.  You get 5 years for committing felonies...

If somehow, in a billion years this does get passed, people will riot and rant so much, and it'll be declared unconstitutional.  This will just end up in the government making a fool out of themselves, as they have done so in the past.

Also, if a Youtube Music Video is published on facebook, the video still gets views, and the owner of the video will still get money.

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

A lot of people don't understand. If this Bill passes, there will be no more WorldScape, MoparScape, Runelocus, Rune-Server. With that 99.99% of Private Servers will be nonexistent. There wont be much of Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, 4Chan, Reddit, ImageShack, Photobucket, Google, Yahoo, ect, ect. The list goes on. at least 75% of your websites will be changed forever. Not even the WorldScape forums will live. They will be completely gone, forever.

Oden

I live in Australia, so winning.

Kevin

Quote from: Oden on November 16, 2011, 11:24:46 PM
I live in Australia, so winning.

It's going to effect the World Still, other countries are more then likely to follow.

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

M I K E

Seriously what are they thinking? Not our best atleast...The goverment fails so hardcore, politicans want money, they dont give a shit...Do they even know they cant access youtube or shit anymore?

Jake

Are you sure this is real? Prisons would be majorly overpopulated.

This won't pass.

Joker

Actually..The sad thing that people will abuse this power in my country.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kevin on November 16, 2011, 10:39:02 PM
A lot of people don't understand. If this Bill passes, there will be no more WorldScape, MoparScape, Runelocus, Rune-Server. With that 99.99% of Private Servers will be nonexistent. There wont be much of Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, 4Chan, Reddit, ImageShack, Photobucket, Google, Yahoo, ect, ect. The list goes on. at least 75% of your websites will be changed forever. Not even the WorldScape forums will live. They will be completely gone, forever.
Google? They're huge and all those other big websites!! How can they change? Who would allow them

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Voltimolt

If this happens, then... let this web do the talking:

PROTECTIP (Makes links no access)> Users will pay less for their ISP (Because frankly, there nothing else to download, and since most traffic to ISP is illegal.)>Less money goes to ISP (So they'll have to reduce some shiz, make things go slower because of no money to support the traffic)>ISP can't pay tax(I'm not american so I do not know whether they pay tax to keep running)>USA (becomes corrupt)

Oden

Quote from: Krest I V on November 16, 2011, 08:32:59 PM
Oden, why are you getting upset about this? You live in Australia, Jack.

Like Mute said, since 4Chan is protesting this it probably will not get passed.
I like how you call me jack, I've already told most people.

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

blakecarl

Internet is the only thing in the planet which remained uncensored. So passing this bill would cause serious chaos.  :(
We have the BILL OF RIGHTS. What we need is the BILL OF RESPONSIBILITIES.

Works @ Catalog Printing Service

Recoil

It's not going to be passed though, it's been shelved months ago.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.