News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Selling Xbox.

Started by Oden, November 16, 2011, 05:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oden

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140643363757

I'm selling that, please hit me up for more details.

Kevin

Oden

It comes with all this though;

1 White Xbox controller (with new battery's).
1 Black Xbox controller (with new battery's).
Xbox 360 Elite Console.
120GB Hard drive.
Modern Warfare 2.
1 Power cord.
1 HDMI / Normal Video cord.
Xbox Controller Charger cord.

What should I put the price, I didn't really know TBH.

nate

Quote from: Oden on November 16, 2011, 02:03:57 PM

new battery's.... sounds like a good deal.

This is / isn't a serious post

Omri

I'd say 250 at the highest, You'd be lucky to find a buyer for that.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Oden on November 16, 2011, 02:03:57 PM

Xbox 360 Elite Console.
120GB Hard drive.
Modern Warfare 2.
1 Power cord.
1 HDMI / Normal Video cord.
Xbox Controller Charger cord.

What should I put the price, I didn't really know TBH.

Title mentions Black Ops but you don't?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Oden

I've updated the ebay link, changed price and when I didn't say black ops in decription it was a mistake, I forgot about adding it.

All fixed Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140643363757

Jake

Eh, If you want it to sell quicker put it down to $200-$220.

I don't seen anyone buying it for $255 tbh.

Krest I V

Hey, he did get someone to bid. Whoever 3***t is, they are a fool; a fool with some cash at the very least, though.

My ex-girlfriend is selling her 360 to my brother and it's coming with all twenty of the games she owns (all CoD games minus MW3, Halo, etc.) and all the "accesories" that came with it and that she bought for it for only $175.

Oden

Oden

I needed to bump this because the buyer has said this. It doesn;t mention anything suspicious, just be cautious. It's all true?

Quote from: Ebay Buyer
Dear jackzpartz10,

Dear Seller,

I was just browsing through eBay to see if i could get something so cute,nice, lovely as a birthday gift for my son. He is currently on missionary trip to Nigeria while i am on a nuclear inspection tour in United States and I won't be coming back home till mid February and so I decided to buy this particular gift to show my him how much I love him. I want to know if the item is still in good condition. I would be grateful if you could help in sending the item down to west Africa (Nigeria) on my behalf as I am due to leave for Asia soon and I wont be able to receive the item here in the States, due to my work load.

I will transfer the total sum of AU $425 to you as I am willing to pay AU $170 as the postage cost to his address in Nigeria  I will get back to you with his full name and postal address as soon as the payment is made.

I will like to pay via PayPal and if you accept PayPal, Kindly send me your Paypal email address so that I can make the payment to you right away.
Hope to read from you soon.

Many Thanks and God bless.

Joan.

Jake

Omri

Quote from: Oden on November 20, 2011, 04:03:21 AM
I needed to bump this because the buyer has said this. It doesn;t mention anything suspicious, just be cautious. It's all true?

Quote from: Ebay Buyer
Dear jackzpartz10,

Dear Seller,

I was just browsing through eBay to see if i could get something so cute,nice, lovely as a birthday gift for my son. He is currently on missionary trip to Nigeria while i am on a nuclear inspection tour in United States and I won't be coming back home till mid February and so I decided to buy this particular gift to show my him how much I love him. I want to know if the item is still in good condition. I would be grateful if you could help in sending the item down to west Africa (Nigeria) on my behalf as I am due to leave for Asia soon and I wont be able to receive the item here in the States, due to my work load.

I will transfer the total sum of AU $425 to you as I am willing to pay AU $170 as the postage cost to his address in Nigeria  I will get back to you with his full name and postal address as soon as the payment is made.

I will like to pay via PayPal and if you accept PayPal, Kindly send me your Paypal email address so that I can make the payment to you right away.
Hope to read from you soon.

Many Thanks and God bless.

Joan.

I'd be a little weary about this to be honest.

M I K E

Be aware, it may be a 13 year old keyboard warrior who scams shit and RS accs XD

Oden

Quote from: M I K E on November 20, 2011, 11:38:29 AM
Be aware, it may be a 13 year old keyboard warrior who scams shit and RS accs XD
Yeah, I'm not doing anything until he sends the money and I send it to a bank account.