News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Dating Some Allgofree players here

Started by God Paul, January 25, 2009, 07:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Paul

Hello all you ladies out there in allgofree.
Want a nice bf or just looking for a nice friend.
Well post here and I am going to tell yah a little about myself.

Bad Habbits:

I do have a few bad habbits I smoke Weed and Cigarettes.
I have some anger problems but they usualy doesnt get in the way of the ingame stuff so yeh.

Personality:

I'm a very nice guy but I dont take crap and I wont let anything get in the way of what im doing. :D
I have a heart of gold im very exepting of anyone and I care deeply about anyone i date :o and friends. :D

Hobbies:

I play runescape constantly pritty much any game I can get my hands on.
I toke my bong 1 - 67 times a day well... because im rich lol.
I love Rap, hip hop, death metal... well you name it exept for country.
I go taging or Spray Painting.
Hang out with friends every day and play worldscape everyday.

Some More Info:

I live in albuquerque NM its in the usa. :)
I am usualy on the computer. :D
Contact me on worldscape or at The contents here has been hidden

Thank you for all your support on my posts I think I am amazing at posting guides and stuff...
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Bill

Ummm this is kind of odd man... You're giving out your real phone number to people you don't even know... And why do you smoke weed dude? That's stupid...  :-\

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Ok then....I don't really think its good to date over the internet..and Bill is right..why are you giving out your phone number, and Plus, no one should be using weed or anytime or form of drug...Your just killing your self....I rather suggest you delete this post  :-\ ...but its not my choise ..its yours.

God Colin

dude.... ouch. not hatin but look for some ways to stop smoking weed and doing drugs. i havent me you but you seem like a good guy dont throw your life away on drugs. think of what u could use the money that ur buying the drugs with for other things.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Bill

But I ain't your mom or anything. I'm only here to suggest, obviously not tell you what to do. It's your life dude. Live it the way you want.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

God Colin

Quote from: Bill on January 29, 2009, 07:31:46 PM
But I ain't your mom or anything. I'm only here to suggest, obviously not tell you what to do. It's your life dude. Live it the way you want.
i agree. thanks for that post bill.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

God Paul

I got a short 5-10 years to live so.. im sorry to say im locking this post. :(
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Voltimolt

Not so fast!

You don't have the right to lock this topic, only the Allgofree Staff and The Forum Moderators have the right to do so.

And, no one would be dating someone who does drugs and smoke weed.

Triniboy

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 29, 2009, 11:46:15 PM
Not so fast!

You don't have the right to lock this topic, only the Allgofree Staff and The Forum Moderators have the right to do so.

And, no one would be dating someone who does drugs and smoke weed.
Quote from: God Paul on January 29, 2009, 11:36:29 PM
I got a short 5-10 years to live so.. im sorry to say im locking this post. :(

Just my opinion...but no one should be use drugs, it does not matter if its your first time, or you wanted to try it, Ignoor what people say.....And stop it..

...and if you only got 5-10 years to live, i would rather like to live that 5-10 years instead of killing out my self...  :-\

Voltimolt

Mod Lock this and remove the Number off.

Mia

This TOpic is stupid.
I tink that A forum Moderator OR ADMIN
SHOULD!!! remove the first post (Voltimolt)
Smokeing weed and smokeing...
IS SOOOOOOOO unatractive LMAO

Pure01owner

this is funny :D im want 2 be ur bf mate? anychance?
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Jeremy

Soliciting for a girlfriend or boyfriend is.... lame?  ???
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

danyaro

Its not my choise to delete this topic, but it is seriously putting a bad word to people over the world.. you shouldn't be telling stangers your phone number, they could track it and do "mean things". It's also not nice saying that you smoke weed, someone might start taking up the habbit because they want to be "cool" or "chavy" like you.. 1 last thing is that you shouldn't really be online dating, but tats me..

OFF THE WALL

wrigley97

hmmm, are you a joke kid? ??? if we were playing truth or dare i'd dare you to throw your stash (drugs) away. also going back to mia's coment doing drugs is soooooooo unatractive. i don't see why you won't stop.....oh ya  :-\ your addicted. someone make a poll if this kid should stop drugs...and seriously, you...good at posting? more like....-----throwing your life away :'(

~wrigley97~
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~