News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Extreme Donator

Started by Oden, November 15, 2011, 05:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good idea?

Yes.
1 (9.1%)
No.
10 (90.9%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Oden

--

Genuine

Quote from: Mute on November 15, 2011, 06:06:41 AM
No, we don't need any more donor ranks. Donating is to help the server, not to get extra shit all the time.
Explains it all.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Australiaman on November 15, 2011, 07:08:39 AM
No, we don't need any more donor ranks. Donating is to help the server, not to get extra shit all the time.
Explains it all.
Stole the words right out my mouth.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Joker

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 15, 2011, 08:18:12 AM
Quote from: Australiaman on November 15, 2011, 07:08:39 AM
Explains it all.
Stole the words right out my mouth.
f*ck ya.

Kevin

Some people were mad because we made these shops and ranks. In all honesty guys. If you donate and you don't want any recognition for it, just donate PM Ryan or myself we can take you out of the donator group and you can easily drop your shards, they will not show up for anyone but yourself and they will just disappear. We made the shop as a Thank you for helping WorldScape, with your guys money we can afford a VPS for awhile, we can keep our domain names, and it also helps if any of the computers running part of worldscape crash we can easily replace the part.

Thehate

Quote from: Kevin on November 15, 2011, 11:30:28 AM
Some people were mad because we made these shops and ranks. In all honesty guys. If you donate and you don't want any recognition for it, just donate PM Ryan or myself we can take you out of the donator group and you can easily drop your shards, they will not show up for anyone but yourself and they will just disappear. We made the shop as a Thank you for helping WorldScape, with your guys money we can afford a VPS for awhile, we can keep our domain names, and it also helps if any of the computers running part of worldscape crash we can easily replace the part.

Amen.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Jake

Plus it would be pretty boring if you could just buy all the decent items :\

dieknowsawr

Words of wisdom.

Krest I V

No. I'm saying no because you said "we" in the sense that you would specifically be the one benefiting from it.

Don't suggest things that help you, suggest things that help the community, Jack.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Krest I V on November 16, 2011, 08:43:49 PM
No. I'm saying no because you said "we" in the sense that you would specifically be the one benefiting from it.

Don't suggest things that help you, suggest things that help the community, Jack.

Giggitty

What he said!

Jadah

Jeez, Oden it's fine how it is lol.. You already get good items from the shop and a spot only donors can chill at... I don't agree with you although I like the colour purple...