News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Re-selling donor items to donor shop

Started by Jadah, November 16, 2011, 01:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jadah

Here's my suggestion I think we should be able to sell the items we buy from the donor shop back to the donor shop for the same amount of shards, because if someone accidentally buys something that they really don't want to buy from the donor shop they could sell it back and get what they want..

Please consider my suggestion

~Jadah.

Oden

I've already asked, and the answer was no. Kevin said 'You buy the item for a reason, why buy one you don't like. Also, it's hard to buy the wrong item'. It doesn't really matter but I'd like this to.

Jake

You just need to be careful of what you're buying. Try to get an item that's going to be consistently useful.

Kevin

1: I didn't say that

2: We made it so you can't trade the item's back because those items are receivable from other in-game events. What's to say you don't pk a Bandos Chestplate go to the shop to sell it to buy something else. I'd suggest thinking about what you want to buy before spending them.

And when you order it does warn you on the webpage you can't re-sell items.

Jadah

Okay thanks for reading everyone I reconsider my suggestion it needs to be closed because no longer needed.