News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Shipping out.

Started by Omri, November 13, 2011, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Well i leave tomorrow morning at 5:30am to go down to paris island, I wanna thank everyone for the good times. It's been a pleasure watching this server grow, I'll be gone a couple months but i will return. Everyone take care. Be safe..

Orah!,
Pvt. Michael Davis.
The Few. The Proud. The Marines.

Oden

Bye Omri, stay safe and have a nice ship. I'll carefully mine the ranged top for you because you'll begone before I get on.

dieknowsawr

Be safe man <3 Keep you in my prayers!

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

ratman3

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sora

Stay safe and good luck down there Mike.  :D

antythechamp

nate

be safe, you will be missed  :'(

This is / isn't a serious post

drakedriller

bye man  ;D have a great time

Omri

My flight was delayed..i have to go back to the airport at 6pm.. This is why i hate snow.

Dug

Be careful bro, see you when you get back safely : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Genuine

Yoho

Wish you the best, Mike.

M I K E

Good luck there! (= Also stay safe and remember to have some fun also :D You will be so fit damnn :D iJelly

Diva La Viva

You're the best dude ever, you should be Mr. CPT Michael Davis :D</3