News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Donator Time

Started by Oden, November 12, 2011, 05:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oden

Post has been removed - Oden.

Yoho

Nevertheless, they are still a donator. Someone who donates $1 will surely donate more soon.

M I K E

I donated 0,02$ or something when it came out D; Y I NO DONOR?

Omri

Quote from: Mute on November 12, 2011, 06:23:52 AM
No, because then we'd have a makeshift membership.

Agreed with mute, But i think you should have too donate a certain amount too get the title and the items, Not like a 10$ thing, Like 20-25$. Sending small increments will help in the long run, But i think players will just keep getting the amounts of stuff making it worthless in the long run :p

p.s ( Just and idea what i was thinking " No criticizer's." )... (: 

Thehate

Quote from: Omri on November 12, 2011, 10:31:02 AM
Quote from: Mute on November 12, 2011, 06:23:52 AM
No, because then we'd have a makeshift membership.

Agreed with mute, But i think you should have too donate a certain amount too get the title and the items, Not like a 10$ thing, Like 20-25$. Sending small increments will help in the long run, But i think players will just keep getting the amounts of stuff making it worthless in the long run :p

p.s ( Just and idea what i was thinking " No criticizer's." )... (:

I do totally agree with what Omri is saying because if people are donating little amounts, like $2, yes you could argue that it is $2 towards the VPS but if people are donating like $20-$25 then it would be highly more beneficial and make people want to donate more.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)