News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Donator Time

Started by Oden, November 12, 2011, 05:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oden

Post has been removed - Oden.

Yoho

Nevertheless, they are still a donator. Someone who donates $1 will surely donate more soon.

M I K E

I donated 0,02$ or something when it came out D; Y I NO DONOR?

Omri

Quote from: Mute on November 12, 2011, 06:23:52 AM
No, because then we'd have a makeshift membership.

Agreed with mute, But i think you should have too donate a certain amount too get the title and the items, Not like a 10$ thing, Like 20-25$. Sending small increments will help in the long run, But i think players will just keep getting the amounts of stuff making it worthless in the long run :p

p.s ( Just and idea what i was thinking " No criticizer's." )... (: 

Thehate

Quote from: Omri on November 12, 2011, 10:31:02 AM
Quote from: Mute on November 12, 2011, 06:23:52 AM
No, because then we'd have a makeshift membership.

Agreed with mute, But i think you should have too donate a certain amount too get the title and the items, Not like a 10$ thing, Like 20-25$. Sending small increments will help in the long run, But i think players will just keep getting the amounts of stuff making it worthless in the long run :p

p.s ( Just and idea what i was thinking " No criticizer's." )... (:

I do totally agree with what Omri is saying because if people are donating little amounts, like $2, yes you could argue that it is $2 towards the VPS but if people are donating like $20-$25 then it would be highly more beneficial and make people want to donate more.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)