News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What to do

Started by d1stortor, November 11, 2011, 10:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

Hi guys, it's me d1stortor. Long time no see huh? :D well, you see, i haven't played in a very very long time because well, for some reason when i log in i'm not able to move, because if i do move it logs me out. It doesn't just log me out but it cancel's my screen. And if i try the client here on the website, i'm never able to load the game, it always says "fatal loading error". is there something i have to enable on my computer? or what do i have to do? I miss worldscape :(
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Ry60003333

Where is your account currently located?
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

This is what happened to me a while ago. It had something to do with Java.

d1stortor

Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 11, 2011, 01:49:37 PM
Where is your account currently located?

right now? in lumbridge, but i don't think it's the location. Because it doesn't matter where i go. it's weird because it only allows me to move once. i moce let's say move like 7 steps from where i am; but then if i move again it cancels my client. and well, on the client i can actually log in and talk with people without moving, but on the website, it doesn't even allow me to load the game.

And Jake, what did you do to fix the problem you had? Please help me, i haven't being active in a long long long time, hehe. I became active for like two weeks then was unactive again because I was using a my cousin's computer.

d1stortor

Quote from: Program on November 11, 2011, 11:55:03 PM
It's do to with Java. If you have a x64 computer make sure you install both 32 and 64 bit Java.

yup you are right, i already fixed the problem. But also i was allowed to play on 508 without problem hehe. but yeah now it's fixed for the 317 client hehe :)))))))))))

d1stortor

Please lock topic, problem is fixed :D Thanks for the help guys.