News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Jack's Primary Goal.

Started by Twlight Lord, November 09, 2011, 04:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twlight Lord

Hey Guys, I'm really sorry for all that's happened.

I want to re-gain all of your respect. I am rally sorry for all I have done but I want friends and I like everyone here. I will be anyones friends and help everyone out. My primary goal if for all of you to start liking me again. I hope we don't stay enimes for every because I really want to be friends with all.

Wish me luck.

Sincerely, Jack.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Xx Wildy Xx

sorry jack but you did some wrong things to me and hurt others your declined from me sorry.

Twlight Lord

Quote from: k a t e rox on November 09, 2011, 05:26:55 AM
sorry jack but you did some wrong things to me and hurt others your declined from me sorry.
Sad to hear, maybe one day it might change.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Xx Wildy Xx

Quote from: Twlight Lord on November 09, 2011, 05:40:19 AM
Quote from: k a t e rox on November 09, 2011, 05:26:55 AM
Sad to hear, maybe one day it might change.
maby one day when u gain my trust back with you ok.

Genuine

People like you for who you are. As the old sayings go 'If you do good things, good things will happen to you'
I'm sure if you keep it up Jack, you'll succeed.

Sincerely, Rory.

Twlight Lord

Quote from: Australiaman on November 09, 2011, 06:57:42 AM
People like you for who you are. As the old sayings go 'If you do good things, good things will happen to you'
I'm sure if you keep it up Jack, you'll succeed.

Sincerely, Rory.
Thank's Rory, still the same one of my best mates since 4 years ever since I met you.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Jake

How many times have I seen this....

Good luck.

Twlight Lord

Quote from: Terror on November 09, 2011, 03:28:18 PM

Good luck.
Well that's a nice way to begin. -.-

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Kryptonite

Well like you sent me PMs calling me Waddie or Fatdude then saying something about losing respect for me soo...? And you never even explained what you were talking about.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Daxking

Well I don't have any problems with you but this is true:
Quote from: Terror on November 09, 2011, 03:28:18 PM

Good luck.

You always appologize then screw up again. Remember though, I have nothing against ya.  8)

Krest I V

No.

You're in a situation much like the one I'm in; just everyone hates you, not just some of the staff. Guess what? Just like how some people don't want me here, a lot of people don't want you. Just like how I've been banned several times you have too, and albeit we have both been judged unfairly in the past because of our reputations as trolls and bad people. Nonetheless, we deserved our bans as we received them.

The differences in our situations is that you keep screwing up and getting second chances through both the community and the staff because you brown-nose everyone you meet right after disrespecting them, but I do not. I'm sensible enough to realize when I'm not wanted and I stay out of the business of others but you just keep trying to sneak and pry your way back into the community and "making it cool" with Oscar or Kane or whomever. Although I have posted here over 5,000 times, gained over seven billion experience points for 2012 total levels, and gained the favor of the  community and many of the staffpast and present - I know when enough is enough.

Even though you hate to here it, your time here has been spent. The staff regret letting you come back every time they see you mess up and worse than that, the majority of the community doesn't like you in the least and don't want to give you another chance. It's time for you to go. People won't mind you lurking around here just as I do, but it is time for you to be done.

Twlight Lord

Ikr, but this is an addicting game and still want to be here.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Joker

Good luck..I hope you will become better some day.

gomes97

you have my respect but you see much times ff me and see somebody okay go and u kill him and loot like alpaues jewie and more.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Diva La Viva

You'll never be a fully respected member anymore. But you will be respected by me atleast. :)