News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

We need your pictures!

Started by Kevin, November 08, 2011, 06:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

We need your pictures showing both 508 and 317!

If you can show pictures of both 508 and 317 that would be great, if not just show us your screen shots while on 508!

Feel free to either leave a response with your picture(s) or feel free to make a new topic!

Genuine

Here's two pictures of;

Vengance

Vengeance Other

Dug

Here is a few, and any feedback on how the screen shots should be taken would be appreciated : ). Hopefully that'll do for a while, I'll try and make more next week if I have the time :s.

This following screenshot shows that their are hotkeys in which you can quickly prepare your special attacks!

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jah

Here's my bank...

Thanks Rex (overkill) for giving me items and everyone else I bought stuff from. :)

Kryptonite

Hoooollllyyyyy...

Please don't quote pictures it makes the page lag more and makes it alot bigger.

~Jake

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jah

I know :o my brother gave me it.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Kevin

Oden

Dug

Here is some more :D!
Yes, i know i was 1 health points in the first one, I got lucky :O!

richard

me and garrdrenn2 were bored so we looked for cool places this is the first one hope you like it

pkmarien