News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Need some help asap!

Started by Omri, November 08, 2011, 04:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Okay too make this short and sweet, I need some suggestions on how to break up withh a certain type of girl, She's obsessive and a bit Psychotic!  Need some good suggestions and not some bs, Because she said if anything ever happened she'd kill me. Mikey's a bit scared and needs some help lol!

Kryptonite

Dude I had this same problem! I didn't know what to do either. Although it wasn't really this extreme.. First try explaining to her that things aren't working out and that you just don't really like her anymore. If it helps, do it by text so you don't have to deal with any bs. If you both go to school together, try doing it on a friday so you won't have to see her for awhile, or any day before a long break from school. I am almost 99% sure she won't really kill you, but I guess you could get police involved if you have to lol.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Omri

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 08, 2011, 05:00:28 PM
Dude I had this same problem! I didn't know what to do either. Although it wasn't really this extreme.. First try explaining to her that things aren't working out and that you just don't really like her anymore. If it helps, do it by text so you don't have to deal with any bs. If you both go to school together, try doing it on a friday so you won't have to see her for awhile, or any day before a long break from school. I am almost 99% sure she won't really kill you, but I guess you could get police involved if you have to lol.
Lmao dude, I'm honestly freaked out, She was really cool at first, But then led too obsessiveness and alot more.. We don't go to the same school but i mean her dad is my damn staff Sergent! So i'm in way deep then anyone would ever know!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Omri on November 08, 2011, 05:02:53 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on November 08, 2011, 05:00:28 PM
Lmao dude, I'm honestly freaked out, She was really cool at first, But then led too obsessiveness and alot more.. We don't go to the same school but i mean her dad is my damn staff Sergent! So i'm in way deep then anyone would ever know!

Hmm. Well yeah I can see why you'd be freaked out. But just tell her you don't like her anymore and if she's not okay with that and won't be friends with you when you break up then you shouldn't have been dating in the first place. Let her off easy.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wouter

Listen to my old wise words,
Once a girl is in love, she's able to say anything without meaning it.
She won't kill her self at all but don't go to easy at this point,
There's allot needed to make a girl say stuff like this.
That ''allot'' is the allot of love she has for you. It will be hard to break up with her and she does need allot of time to solve things out.
But I know for sure, that when you tell it her nice and slow, it won't be that big mess.

Goodluck broski ;).

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif